For the lawyers here:

For the lawyers here:

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
197d

@averagejoe1 said
Thankyou, I get little respect. All of my opinions are founded and lodged in logic, common sense and rationale, which is difficult to come by in the Forum. A fourth element, of course, is the application of law of Fed Govt and law of the States being separate. I think it threw Kev a tad.
Since this is a lawyer thread, I hereby close with "Further, I sayeth not."
I think you mean your opinions are drowned in home made booze.

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@shavixmir said
I think you mean your opinions are drowned in home made booze.
And good morning to you, too. Success in America means one buys the best booze. You certainly don’t make the stuff. I cannot ImAgine. . If one decides to be a dependent, he won’t be buying the good stuff that I do.
🥃

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
197d

@moonbus said
Does any state offer tag-team b*uggering by really big, ugly Black dudes ?

I do so hope it’s that.

TU from me, Joe.
Damn...

LOL!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
197d

@averagejoe1 said
Thankyou, I get little respect. All of my opinions are founded and lodged in logic, common sense and rationale, which is difficult to come by in the Forum. A fourth element, of course, is the application of law of Fed Govt and law of the States being separate. I think it threw Kev a tad.
Since this is a lawyer thread, I hereby close with "Further, I sayeth not."
Like your idiot new SotH, who said, talking about the shooter in Maine, "and I'll leave it there"?

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@suzianne said
Like your idiot new SotH, who said, talking about the shooter in Maine, "and I'll leave it there"?
Yes, probably means the same, or has same effect.