1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 15:53
    @cliff-mashburn said
    You honestly believe that thousands of "like-minded people" spontaneously travelled to towns all over America for a year, showing up at the same time and place, without any central leadership or coordination, all dressed alike?
    That's like something out of a sci-fi movie.
    No it’s called the internet, people follow threads and news feeds that they are interested in. If your an anti fascist and hear that other anti fascists are converging on a hot spot town to face off against fascists or protest a state action you deem to be fascistic in nature then yes unless your retarded you will find yourself in the same place at the same time as other likeminded people.
    You are clearly watching some really crappy sci fi films and box sets.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 16:01
    @kevcvs57 said
    No it’s called the internet, people follow threads and news feeds that they are interested in. If your an anti fascist and hear that other anti fascists are converging on a hot spot town to face off against fascists or protest a state action you deem to be fascistic in nature then yes unless your retarded you will find yourself in the same place at the same time as other likeminded people.
    You are clearly watching some really crappy sci fi films and box sets.
    its >>>>>you’re<<<<<< dumbass
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 16:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    His use of "it's" was correct as a contraction for "it is".

You are too stupid to debate.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 16:08
    @vivify said
    His use of "it's" was correct as a contraction for "it is".

You are too stupid to debate.
    LMFAO…I didnt say it wasnt…he continually uses “your” for >>>you’re<<<

you pitiful fool
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 22:26
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Well, if he is such a fool, challenge him to a game, maybe you can teach him something about chess at least.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 22:29
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Well, if he is such a fool, challenge him to a game, maybe you can teach him something about chess at least.
    a high chess rating on an internet site means nothing

And your friend jimmi tried that...ask him how it worked out for him
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 22:31
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Pretty pathetic when you think a 1500 is a high rating.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 10:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    and that leader is george soros
    I thought it was Killary? Oh, no, wait, it's Bill Gates, of course!
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 11:03
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Your a halfwit, even if you use a spell and gramma checker you’ll still sound like an idiot because you just are.
    I’ve told you before I type with efficiency in mind and it’s only those who cannot rebut my big beast points that go hunting for smaller game.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 05:38
    this is so dumb. The MAGAs are proud of their involvement in Jan. 6th. Don't let the FBI take credit.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 06:17
    @wildgrass said
    this is so dumb. The MAGAs are proud of their involvement in Jan. 6th. Don't let the FBI take credit.
    They are not taking credit. They will not answer any questions so they obviously were involved. They would deny it if they were not involved.

They would not even deny the FBI was actively involved in breaking into the Capitol Building.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 13:461 edit
    @metal-brain said
    They are not taking credit. They will not answer any questions so they obviously were involved. They would deny it if they were not involved.

They would not even deny the FBI was actively involved in breaking into the Capitol Building.
    What? Has someone cast a magical spell on them that prevents them from lying. It’s probably because only a mentally ill sworn enemy of the truth and democracy in the US would ask the question.
    If you said that there were some state intelligence officers at the rally intelligence gathering on the ring leaders you’d probably be correct and sane.
    But no, not you, you have to claim that they WERE the riot 🙄 anyway I thought it was mainly Antifa. So much propaganda so little time, what’s a Kremlin troll to do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree