1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 17:11
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Where did you get that retarded idea from? I said nothing like that.
    I said the FBI is targeting conservative groups instead of left wing groups like Antifa/BLM.
    Jebus.
    Yes but presumably that is because the traditional conservatives in their ranks have been displaced by left wing radicals who are now targeting people from the FBIs traditional recruiting demographic.
    This is your theory concerning Jan 6th Mmmm
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 17:48
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I said the FBI is targeting conservative groups instead of left wing groups like Antifa/BLM.
    Jebus.
    Think maybe, simply because there are
    more right wing groups?
    Are you aware that ''ANTIFA'' is just
    a term and not an organized group?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 17:57
    @metal-brain said
    So you cannot prove I am lying. That is the pattern.
    You enjoy golden showers.

You cannot prove I am lying.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 18:23
    @metal-brain said
    So you cannot prove I am lying. That is the pattern.
    You wouldn't be lying if you actually believed your own nonsense.

So you have a choice:
    Either you are lying.
    Or you are stupid.
    Take your pick.

Odds are that you are both.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 19:12
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Jebus.
    https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/the-terrorist-threat-confronting-the-united-states
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 19:18
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    You have link to back that statement up?
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 19:22
    this is so dumb. The MAGAs are proud of their involvement in disrupting the election certification. They were just hoping Pence didn't show up so the election results could be ignored and they could install the rightful leader.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 21:26
    @ponderable said
    How many instances you want?

" SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated" uttered over and over again. On the other hand ALL active virology professors are content with the isolation. Oh and yes we talk about "state of the art". You want to hide behind some old definition adn some journalists interpretation of that standard.

So you lied multiple times. This can be demonstrated.
    SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated that we know of. I think it is likely the US military has, but they are not talking.

It is true though. It doesn't mean a nasty new virus is not going around because we know it is making people sick. We just do not have confirmation the genetic sequence that was posted online by China is authentic and accurate. Most of the genetic sequence they made available was mostly from the original SARS virus, not SARS2. Perhaps those genetic sequences are the same and maybe they are not, but nobody seems to be talking about that either.

The standard is Rivers postulate. If you are not holding them to that standard then they isolated it. How do they know they had the right virus though? What if there are 2 viruses or 3?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/samples-from-early-wuhan-covid-patients-had-genetically-modified-henipa-one-of-two-types-of-viruses-sent-from-canadian-lab_3963836.html
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 03:41
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/18/new-video-analysis-ashli-babbitt-chatted-with-capitol-officers-and-attempt-to-calm-protesters-before-being-executed/
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 04:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 04:06
    @shavixmir said
    Do you even look at your own links?
    The first one is complete and utter tripe.
    The second one isn't even about January 6th.

Seriously man, get a grip.
    I seriously think that MB's problem is too much grip
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 04:13
    @metal-brain said
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/18/new-video-analysis-ashli-babbitt-chatted-with-capitol-officers-and-attempt-to-calm-protesters-before-being-executed/
    You're saying the guy using an American flag as a battering ram to break through a barricaded door in congress was an FBI agent?

During BLM protests, conservative media wanted Antifa shot and killed on sight for entering federal buildings. In this case though, there was clearly a violent mob trying to get in through that door that led to congress. Babbitt jumped through the window into the barricaded hallway to escape the mob?

Babbitt was probably a very nice lady with a nice family. She was radicalized to think the election was stolen, and she was there to disrupt congressional certification of a US presidential election and reclaim the throne.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 04:26
    @vivify said
    You enjoy golden showers.

You cannot prove I am lying.
    But who doesn’t enjoy pissing on Metal
    Brain’s mum?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 04:29
    @metal-brain said
    SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated that we know of. I think it is likely the US military has, but they are not talking.

It is true though. It doesn't mean a nasty new virus is not going around because we know it is making people sick. We just do not have confirmation the genetic sequence that was posted online by China is authentic and accurate. Most of the genetic sequence ...[text shortened]... ents-had-genetically-modified-henipa-one-of-two-types-of-viruses-sent-from-canadian-lab_3963836.html
    It has been isolated you nugget of insanity.
    I’ve even posted the link to the full RNA code before.

Really, you just keep rattling off complete moronity you’re picking up on paranoid sites with retards opening jars of stupidity and posting stuff that is so dumb even imbeciles are left scratching their arses in bewilderment.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 10:20
    @metal-brain said

It is true though. It doesn't mean a nasty new virus is not going around because we know it is making people sick. We just do not have confirmation the genetic sequence that was posted online by China is authentic and accurate. Most of the genetic sequence ...[text shortened]... ents-had-genetically-modified-henipa-one-of-two-types-of-viruses-sent-from-canadian-lab_3963836.html
    And that is where you are lying.

https://agrilife.org/vetmed/files/2012/10/LS_5_4_sample_lesson.pdf

Read it and become enlightened (that is a lab manual, so no deep science, just standard operating procedure...).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree