Evil Betsy Devos killing special olympics

Evil Betsy Devos killing special olympics

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Mar 19

So she cut the total education budget by 12% but hit help for the blind, special ed and special olympics not by 12% but ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Total cutoff even though the total spend on those budget bits were a tiny portion of the total.
It goes along with the evil Trump now running though courts he loaded with his buddies to kill, I mean TOTAL kill of the Obama care act. 20 million + Americans will be cut off from health care. No more help for those with existing conditions. There is nothing the democratic held house can do about it since he loaded the judiciary with buddy judges.
And cutting social security, killing of medicade, just like it was pointed out the whole reason for the so-called tax cut was to deliberately run up the national debt so they would have the excuse to cut every entitlement to the bone and now they are doing just that.
Trump and his administration is the most evil administration since the beginning of our country.

It seems there is no help for it either.
This hypocritical bastard has been seen on TV many times saying we will protect pre-existing conditions and he is just lying through his teeth.
This is the most disgusting event of the Trump presidency bar none.
Besides his victory lap where he thinks he is totally exonerated by the Mueller probe when in fact it is just a Barr white wash. It doesn't look like now we are ever going to see the whole unredacted probe till maybe 2024.
One the good side of that disgusting affair, it ain't over, now the investigation is proceeding about the 'mystery country' case where they are being charged 50,000 bucks a DAY for not giving testimony so at least THAT one is not over.
It is not over by a LONG shot. We need to expunge this absolute evil dictatorship before people start dying from lack of health care.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
28 Mar 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said
So she cut the total education budget by 12% but hit help for the blind, special ed and special olympics not by 12% but ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Total cutoff even though the total spend on those budget bits were a tiny portion of the total.
It goes along with the evil Trump now running though courts he loaded with his buddies to kill, I mean TOTAL kill of the Obama care act. 2 ...[text shortened]... need to expunge this absolute evil dictatorship before people start dying from lack of health care.
All so the wealthy do not have to pay their fair share of taxes. Go figure... Their days are numbered.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
28 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
It goes along with the evil Trump now running though courts he loaded with his buddies to kill, I mean TOTAL kill of the Obama care act. 2 ...[text shortened]... need to expunge this absolute evil dictatorship before people start dying from lack of health care.
I just saw an interview with Trump where he said he was reversing his decision and is now going to fund the Special Olympics. Me thinks this is all just a ploy to distract attention away from the Hugh cuts he is proposing to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. Hopefully these cuts will not pass in the house.

Moves
28 Mar 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said
ACA is being abolished because it was illegal according to US laws and constitution. Just about everything obama did was illegal or by EO. All of which cant/wont stand.

Trump is cutting wastes...give him a chance to right the wrongs.

Moves
29 Mar 19

Trump did a big "WHOOPS!" on this one.

This administration's collection of malevolent buffoons shall never be equaled.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
29 Mar 19

That had to be the most surreal Congressional hearing I ever saw: even the most servile Republicans were having "WTF?" moments when Betsy was trying to defend totally defunding the Special Olympics.

rain

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

DeVos said she wants to cut funding because the Special Olympics is a private entity that does well on its own.

The same woman funnelling funds from public school to private ones....private schools that don't fckng need it.

w

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
Wait.........wut?

Trump is pulling money out of the Special Olympics?

How then will organizations like Planned Parenthood and NPR continue?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Mar 19

@whodey said
Wait.........wut?

Trump is pulling money out of the Special Olympics?

How then will organizations like Planned Parenthood and NPR continue?
Let me ask you:

Have you noticed a drastic dip in your IQ after becoming a shameless Trump supporter?

No? We have.

Trump 2020

Moves
29 Mar 19

That's insane.
I used to watch the special Olympics to remind myself that God hates them more than me.
That and it has it's hilarious moments.
Now what will I watch?

rain

Moves
29 Mar 19

@vivify said
DeVos said she wants to cut funding because the Special Olympics is a private entity that does well on its own.

The same woman funnelling funds from public school to private ones....private schools that don't fckng need it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/03/01/guess-which-state-spends-most-public-funds-private-religious-school-education-hint-betsy-devos-has-house-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.288c87294679

Guess which state spends the most public funds on private and religious school education. Hint: Betsy DeVos has a house there

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Apr 19

@chessturd said
That's insane.
I used to watch the special Olympics to remind myself that God hates them more than me.
That and it has it's hilarious moments.
Now what will I watch?
you must have thought it hilarious when Trump did his hand shaking imitation of a person with CP.