Dust off the Phallus Rampant Award

Dust off the Phallus Rampant Award

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

We had a baby girl almost 2 weeks ago, which is the reason for my rather weak posting performance that I'm suuuure everyone noticed since that time.

I thought it was odd that she was born sitting on the fence, but the doctors assure me that such is normal to babies born of wishy washy moderates.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by sh76
We had a baby girl almost 2 weeks ago, which is the reason for my rather weak posting performance that I'm suuuure everyone noticed since that time.

I thought it was odd that she was born sitting on the fence, but the doctors assure me that such is normal to babies born of wishy washy moderates.
que?... would you like to run that one by us again counselor? ...'sitting on the fence..' whaaat?.......she's a goirl, she's not a goirl....whaaat?...

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
30 Nov 11

Congrats sh76!! With you as her dad I'm sure she'll turn out all right, moderate or not.

F

Moves
30 Nov 11

Your "rather weak posting performance" stretches back years, my dear chap. But you deserve full credit on the procreation front - even if, as you rather disconcertingly revealed with your thread title - dust had managed to settle on your phallus. Congratulations!

Cape Town

Moves
30 Nov 11

Does she cry like a republican and laugh like a democrat?

F

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
Does she cry like a republican and laugh like a democrat?
I think, even in moderate republican homes, new infants go with Nader till their fontanelle closes.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
30 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think, even in moderate republican homes, new infants go with Nader till their fontanelle closes.
And those whose fontanelles never close turn into Paul Bots.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Congrats sh76!! With you as her dad I'm sure she'll turn out all right, moderate or not.
Thank you 🙂

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
Your "rather weak posting performance" stretches back years, my dear chap. But you deserve full credit on the procreation front - even if, as you rather disconcertingly revealed with your thread title - dust had managed to settle on your phallus. Congratulations!
Oy vey.

And here my thread title was partially an attempt to preempt what I was sure would be this kind of line from the great FMF... but, as expected, he finds a way to one-up me in that department.

😉

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
30 Nov 11

Oy vey.

And here my thread title was partially an attempt to preempt what I was sure would be this kind of line from the great FMF... but, as expected, he finds a way to one-up me in that department.

😉
I was going to say something nasty as well. But I didn't. 😕

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by rwingett
I was going to say something nasty as well. But I didn't. 😕
I was going to say something witty and clever here, but I couldn't think of anything.

D
incipit parodia

Moves
30 Nov 11

I was going to say something witty and clever here, but I couldn't think of anything.
I was going to write something interminably long and potentially thread-killing, but I didn't.

Heartiest congratulations, sh76.

Moves
30 Nov 11

Was this your first (of either sex)? If not were the others (other) fence sitters too?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Was this your first (of either sex)? If not were the others (other) fence sitters too?
My 6 year old is very liberal in believing that she should be able to east as much cake and candy as she likes.

My 4 year old is very conservative in that she does not believe in being forced to share her toys with her siblings or cousins.

My 2 year old does not have particularly strong political positions except that he is adamantly opposed to taking bad tasting medicine.

So, in all, I guess it's a wash.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by DrKF
I was going to write something interminably long and potentially thread-killing, but I didn't.

Heartiest congratulations, sh76.
Thank you