Dr. Fauci Admits He LIED About Mask Safety!

Dr. Fauci Admits He LIED About Mask Safety!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@Metal-Brain

So, why don't you start a new thread every time Trump lies?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 20

@caesar-salad
Wouldn't that be something. Russ running out of server memory....

MB

Moves
21 Aug 20

@caesar-salad said
@Metal-Brain

So, why don't you start a new thread every time Trump lies?
This is about face masks and Trump didn't lie about face masks, Fauci did. Trump lied about Venezuela not being a legitimate democracy and I created a thread about that.

Your implication that I am easy on Trump when he lies is false. Try again.

MB

Moves
23 Aug 20

https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-the-face-mask-protect-you-from-covid-ask-dr-anthony-fauci-when-he-spoke-against-the-mask-it-was-categorized-as-fake-news/5721808

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 20

@Metal-Brain
But you will vote for Trump come November.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
This is about face masks and Trump didn't lie about face masks, Fauci did. Trump lied about Venezuela not being a legitimate democracy and I created a thread about that.

Your implication that I am easy on Trump when he lies is false. Try again.
Whose orders do you think he was following. He’s wrong for lying but his role is to paint the picture that the POTUS commissions.
We’ve all seen what happens to advisors who don’t. Fauci is guilty of being a yes man we you needed a principled person in the role. I think the conservation of PPE supplies theory is pretty solid but your clearly trying to deflect from the performance of the POTUS by obsessing on Fauci.