1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 09:45
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/10/11/its-only-a-conspiracy-theory-when-it-accuses-the-us-government/
    😂😂 WTF now?
    “dcclothesline” running out of website names much 🙄
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 09:48
    @metal-brain said
    So now that N2 is still operational is Russia going to sabotage their own pipeline again? I suppose you think Biden was lying when he said he would end it.

https://rumble.com/v1mtm4g-nord-stream-2-pipeline-isnt-disabled.html

Now Germany can change their minds and buy Russia's NG this winter instead of being forced to de industrialize. Do you think the west will be ...[text shortened]... own pipeline except you and sonhouse. You believe all of the propaganda no matter how absurd it is.
    You cannot be this stupid Russias whole strategy this winter is to starve the west and Germany in particular of gas, it’s using hydrocarbons as a strategic weapon in its war on western democracies. How in hells name could you have missed this, it’s not like Putin is hiding the fact.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 12:13
    @kevcvs57 said
    You cannot be this stupid Russias whole strategy this winter is to starve the west and Germany in particular of gas, it’s using hydrocarbons as a strategic weapon in its war on western democracies. How in hells name could you have missed this, it’s not like Putin is hiding the fact.
    Why are you saying the same thing I said and calling me stupid for it?
    You are projecting again. You obviously feel stupid for having to learn that from me.

Did you actually fool yourself into thinking you came up with that first? Is your mind really that messed up? You don't handle facts well that you don't like, do you?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 14:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Just like you to shift blame from Russia to Biden. You are a complete failure on all levels.
    Amid an energy crisis, Germany turns to the world's dirtiest fossil fuel.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/27/1124448463/germany-coal-energy-crisis

I suppose you think Russia is to blame for Germany burning more coal too. Are you going to scapegoat Putin for climate change now? Of course. It is Putin's fault the Netherlands is going to burn the most carbon heavy fossil fuel as well. Can you believe that crap? While they are trying to take farmers land away because of climate change they are opening more coal fueled plants. Can you imagine how livid the Dutch farmers are about this?

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/netherlands-activates-energy-crisis-plan-removes-cap-on-coal-plants

So which is more important, punishing Russia or turning your back on addressing climate change? You cannot punish Russia without many nations burning more coal.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 14:131 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Amid an energy crisis, Germany turns to the world's dirtiest fossil fuel.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/27/1124448463/germany-coal-energy-crisis

I suppose you think Russia is to blame for Germany burning more coal too. Are you going to scapegoat Putin for climate change now? Of course. It is Putin's fault the Netherlands is going to burn the most carbon heavy fossil f ...[text shortened]... back on addressing climate change? You cannot punish Russia without many nations burning more coal.
    No that is down to the stupidity of German politics forcing the mothballing of their nuclear power generating capacity.
    But yeah given that if Russia had not invaded Ukraine Germany would still be using Russian oil and gas instead of coal although it was successive German governments that decided to put all their energy eggs into the Russian basket.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 02:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    No that is down to the stupidity of German politics forcing the mothballing of their nuclear power generating capacity.
    But yeah given that if Russia had not invaded Ukraine Germany would still be using Russian oil and gas instead of coal although it was successive German governments that decided to put all their energy eggs into the Russian basket.
    It is not just Germany. The Czech Republic and other European countries too.

It is Putin's fault the Netherlands is going to burn the most carbon heavy fossil fuel as well. Can you believe that crap? While they are trying to take farmers land away because of climate change they are opening more coal fueled plants. Can you imagine how livid the Dutch farmers are about this?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/coal-making-a-comeback

So which is more important, punishing Russia or turning your back on addressing climate change? You cannot punish Russia without many nations burning more coal.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Oct '22 22:38
    @Metal-Brain
    YOUR government. What a JOKE. You act like you are actually American when in fact you LONG to be in Russia where you would be welcomed with open arms and maybe given a TV show just like your buddy Maria.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '22 00:51
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    YOUR government. What a JOKE. You act like you are actually American when in fact you LONG to be in Russia where you would be welcomed with open arms and maybe given a TV show just like your buddy Maria.
    You are a paranoid idiot.
    I grew up in northern lower MI on a dairy farm. I am the youngest of 9.
    Are all democrats as paranoid as you? Should I accuse you of working for the CIA since you are repeating propaganda talking points?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree