1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 21:12
    @Metal-Brain
    Just like you to shift blame from Russia to Biden. You are a complete failure on all levels.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 23:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Just like you to shift blame from Russia to Biden. You are a complete failure on all levels.
    Sonhouse, I am not setting out to try and trip you up here, but how the heck do you figure that Russia did it?
    Those pipelines cost a tremendous amount. For Russia to do that to itself is just not a realistic outcome. Not at all.

Another curiosity: If Biden swears that he will take out Nordstream if Russia invades
    Ukraine, why don't you consider that a likely outcome?
    And I'm not saying for sure that 'the USA did it', but it certainly looks likely. The US expressed a motive.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 23:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Sonhouse, I am not setting out to try and trip you up here, but how the heck do you figure that Russia did it?
    Those pipelines cost a tremendous amount. For Russia to do that to itself is just not a realistic outcome. Not at all.

Another curiosity: If Biden swears that he will take out Nordstream if Russia invades
    Ukraine, why don't you consider that a likely out ...[text shortened]... not saying for sure that 'the USA did it', but it certainly looks likely. The US expressed a motive.
    “Sonhouse, I am not setting out to try and trip you up here, but how the heck do you figure that Russia did it?”

because he is as dumb as a sack of rocks
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 09:08
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It is just like you to think Russia would sabotage their own property.
    You are beyond stupid.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 09:11
    @no1marauder said
    Do you know what it means when a word is placed in " "?

It's politically advantageous for all sides to yell "sabotage" right now but there is no definitive proof that it was. It has been announced that the cause will be investigated and it seems wise to await the results of the same before leaping to conclusions, even if said conclusions are convenient for Viewpoint A, B, C etc. etc.
    Tell us all what it means.
    We are all waiting.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 09:29
    @earl-of-trumps said

Ukraine, why don't you consider that a likely outcome?
    And I'm not saying for sure that 'the USA did it', but it certainly looks likely. The US expressed a motive.
    If Russia will be negatively impacted as you say, then do you approve of what the US may have done, assuming they did it?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 21:06
    @divegeester said
    If Russia will be negatively impacted as you say, then do you approve of what the US may have done, assuming they did it?
    no
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 07:55
    Untied States has now become the leading supplier of LNG [liquefied natural gas] to Europe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blinken-calls-sabotage-attacks-nord-stream-pipelines-tremendous-opportunity
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 08:52
    @earl-of-trumps said

Ukraine, why don't you consider that a likely out ...[text shortened]... not saying for sure that 'the USA did it', but it certainly looks likely. The US expressed a motive.
    Gazprom paid for half them pipelines with a conglomerate of western companies paying the other half and they are redundant anyway so no reason to not do it from a Russian perspective and it raises the prospect of energy infrastructure in the Baltic being a legitimate target which is a massive threat to European energy security.
    Russia has everything to gain from a threat to European gas supply lines in this region and nothing to lose.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 08:28
    https://strangesounds.org/2022/10/just-to-let-you-know-reagan-approved-plan-to-sabotage-soviets-gas-pipeline-in-1982.html
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 09:46
    @metal-brain said
    https://strangesounds.org/2022/10/just-to-let-you-know-reagan-approved-plan-to-sabotage-soviets-gas-pipeline-in-1982.html
    Hahaha strangesounds, RT, it just keeps em coming huh.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 09:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    Gazprom paid for half them pipelines with a conglomerate of western companies paying the other half and they are redundant anyway so no reason to not do it from a Russian perspective and it raises the prospect of energy infrastructure in the Baltic being a legitimate target which is a massive threat to European energy security.
    Russia has everything to gain from a threat to European gas supply lines in this region and nothing to lose.
    Don't be stupid. There is no reason for Russia to destroy their own pipeline when they can just shut it down whenever they want. The USA did it and they put a greenhouse gas into the atmosphere when they did it. NG is mostly methane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas

https://rumble.com/v1mkm2m-heres-why-the-u.s.-blew-up-nord-stream-pipeline.html
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 16:57
    @metal-brain said
    Don't be stupid. There is no reason for Russia to destroy their own pipeline when they can just shut it down whenever they want
    Nobody is actually this naive. Your KGB handler will be displeased at you for outing yourself this blatantly. Better go to ground for a few weeks.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 05:21
    @shallow-blue said
    Nobody is actually this naive. Your KGB handler will be displeased at you for outing yourself this blatantly. Better go to ground for a few weeks.
    So now that N2 is still operational is Russia going to sabotage their own pipeline again? I suppose you think Biden was lying when he said he would end it.

https://rumble.com/v1mtm4g-nord-stream-2-pipeline-isnt-disabled.html

Now Germany can change their minds and buy Russia's NG this winter instead of being forced to de industrialize. Do you think the west will be happy with that? What about that huge opportunity that Blinken was talking about?

Nobody is naive enough to think Russia had anything to gain by sabotaging their own pipeline except you and sonhouse. You believe all of the propaganda no matter how absurd it is.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 02:53
    @shallow-blue said
    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/10/11/its-only-a-conspiracy-theory-when-it-accuses-the-us-government/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree