This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 May '21 20:321 edit
    Allowing myself to pontificate... HeHummm

When President Trump put a flight ban on people coming in the US from China due to COVID, ALL the MSM
    and democrats declared Trump to be a Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist, anit-Chinese, etc etc. Well now that Joe Biden
    has BANNED people from India coming in by plane, what do the same alarmists have to say....? [[crickets]] 😳
    "Nothing to see here, folks, keep moving."
    Here me loud and clear, my people, President Joe Biden... .RACIST!!!
    anti-Indian, anti-Asian, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAcist, Joe Biden is. Book it. 😕
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 May '21 21:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Biden was the VP of a president who deported more illegals than other president in history, including Trump. Given how popular Obama was, I think Biden planned to continue on that same path; perhaps thinking such deportations will gain favor with Republicans.

That were many such stories as the one in the OP during Obama's term as well.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 May '21 22:132 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Allowing myself to pontificate... HeHummm

When President Trump put a flight ban on people coming in the US from China due to COVID, ALL the MSM
    and democrats declared Trump to be a Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist, anit-Chinese, etc etc. Well now that Joe Biden
    has BANNED people from India coming in by plane, what do the same alarmists have to say....? [[crickets]] 😳
    "N ...[text shortened]... ent Joe Biden... .RACIST!!!
    anti-Indian, anti-Asian, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAcist, Joe Biden is. Book it. 😕
    "China virus", "kung-flu", "global warming is a Chinese hoax"...

When a racist man makes racist statements, you can see why a ban on those he was racist toward would seem racist right?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '21 23:35

6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 01:08
    @vivify - said
    Biden was the VP of a president who deported more illegals than other president in history, including Trump.

Not questioning the veracity of your message, just want to throw this out for ALL:

How come democrats and liberals in particular never dug their heels into Obama for his atrocities
    to illegal aliens, and in particular, when Obama was caging kids like animals??

The MSM and democrats, all bullbubbles all the time.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 May '21 08:402 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @vivify - said
    Biden was the VP of a president who deported more illegals than other president in history, including Trump.

Not questioning the veracity of your message, just want to throw this out for ALL:

How come democrats and liberals in particular never dug their heels into Obama for his atrocities
    to illegal aliens, and in particular, when Obama was caging kids like animals
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

President Obama directed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to focus on criminals, not families, during his November 2014 executive action on immigration.

In fiscal year 2015, 91 percent of people removed from inside the U.S. were previously convicted of a crime.

The administration made the first priority "threats to national security, border security, and public safety." That includes gang members, convicted felons or charged with "aggravated felony" and anyone apprehended at the border trying to enter the country illegally.

This is the opposite of Trump, who not only targeted people with no criminal record, but also pardoned Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of targeting Hispanics without due process, denying them their rights, and cruel treatment of Hispanics including putting them in chain gangs and forcing them to wear pink to humiliate them.

It's pretty easy to see why one president was criticized far more than the other, right?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 May '21 08:43
    Thanks for the clarification.

Obama also deported more criminal immigrants than any other president, including legal residents. Again, since Obama was a fairly popular president, I think Biden was just continuing the practice he witnessed while VP.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 09:131 edit

10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 May '21 09:59
    Nothing in my post indicated my goal was to canonize Obama. I wasn't defending Biden or Obama, just pointing out his possible rationale.

My point is that Biden may be trying to emulate a more popular president for obvious reasons. I'm not making the point that Biden is justified in his actions (or Obama, for that matter).
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 10:06

12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 May '21 13:17
    Agreed.

At the very least, Biden acknowledged that Obama's deportation of people *without* criminal records was a "big mistake". Hopefully, he'll realize the error of deporting reformed people like the man in the OP.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 20:12
    @vivify said
    "China virus", "kung-flu", "global warming is a Chinese hoax"...

When a racist man makes racist statements, you can see why a ban on those he was racist toward would seem racist right?
    Yes but we are talking about Biden right now. Let us not play the diversionary game there, vivify 🙂
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 20:15
    @vivify said
    This is the opposite of Trump, who not only targeted people with no criminal record,

Please, vivify. They broke the law by crossing the border illegally. This is why they call them "illegal aliens".

Also, many of these illegals are fleeing their own country as they are wanted by law enforcement for crimes committed.

Please viv, Please!

I have NO SINGLE PROBLEM, with any of these folks getting a travel visa/passport and just flying in or crossing in.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '21 19:29
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yes but we are talking about Biden right now. Let us not play the diversionary game there, vivify 🙂
    You were the one who brought up Trump, not me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree