1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 06:291 edit
    "We pledge to force women to give birth even if they've been raped, but we don't care if their children make it to the 2nd grade without being shot!"

God Bless Conservative America! 😆
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 06:34
    @mchill said
    "We pledge to force women to give birth even if they've been raped, but we don't care if their children make it to the 2nd grade without being shot!"

Meanwhile Biden is trying to destroy social security.

https://rumble.com/v19rqhz-joe-biden-appoints-enemy-of-social-security-to-social-security-advisory-boa.html

Biden is a republican. He wants to destroy social programs and Bernie Sanders says nothing.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 06:56
    @metal-brain said

https://rumble.com/v19rqhz-joe-biden-appoints-enemy-of-social-security-to-social-security-advisory-boa.html

Biden is a republican. He wants to destroy social programs and Bernie Sanders says nothing.
    Many thanks for wandering of subject
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 07:13
    @mchill
    That's what he does.
    That deal about abortion, they make their sale, and when baby is born, rape, incest no matter, they drop that case like a hot rock and go on to the next pyrrhic victory, if the child giving birth dies and the baby with her, she was a worthless bitch anyway....
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 11:052 edits
    @mchill said

Hello, McHill. I am as conservative as they come, and believe in individual rights. So, you lie when you say that this conservative wants to force women to give birth. Personally, I think we should leave them the hell alone to do what they want to do.
    Why would you say that?
    Connect the dots for us. Girl wants abortion. Exercises her freedom to go get one somewhere, or jump on a trampoline to pull it off. What in the WORLD does averagejoe1 have to do with what she does? Is it your mob state-of-mind mentality? Should Everybody weigh in on what this girl is doing?? It is no one's business.
    I truly do not get the basis for what you are saying.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 11:082 edits
    And why say we don't care if their children make it to the 2nd grade without getting shot??. I care about their children making it to the 2nd grade without getting shot.
    Why say something like that? What does it mean. Get some coffee. You are sounding like Sonhouse.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 14:27
    I think the conservative pledge is to marry a close relative and keep moronity going.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 16:40
    @metal-brain said

How can you be so stupid?

Oh, yeah, metal in the brain.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 16:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hello, McHill. I am as conservative as they come, and believe in individual rights. So, you lie when you say that this conservative wants to force women to give birth. Personally, I think we should leave them the hell alone to do what they want to do.
    Why would you say that?
    Connect the dots for us. Girl wants abortion. Exercises her freedom to go get one so ...[text shortened]... girl is doing?? It is no one's business.
    Who are you and what have you done with AverageJoe1?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 16:43
    @shavixmir said
    I think the conservative pledge is to marry a close relative and keep moronity going.
    A pickup in every garage and a picture of Trump over the bed so they can still get it up when they need to.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 17:01
    https://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/thom-hartmann/browning-america-anti-abortion-efforts-fundamentally-shortage-white-babies/

Apparently, white women aren't making enough babies.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 17:08
    @mchill said

C'mon, give these guys a break.....it's third grade.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 17:10
    @suzianne said
    A pickup in every garage and a picture of Trump over the bed so they can still get it up when they need to.
    What about a Confederate flag?
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 17:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    And why say we don't care if their children make it to the 2nd grade without getting shot??. I care about their children making it to the 2nd grade without getting shot.
    Why say something like that? What does it mean. Get some coffee. You are sounding like Sonhouse.
    Your words betray your actual thoughts.
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 17:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why would you say that?
    Connect the dots for us. Girl wants abortion. Exercises her freedom to go get one so ...[text shortened]... girl is doing?? It is no one's business.
    JUMP on a TRAMPOLINE?
    What a turd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree