1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 01:42
    @no1marauder said
    Another study from New York limited to May 3 to July 25th, shows that the unvaccinated had more than 8 times the rate of new COVID cases as the vaccinated. https://health.ny.gov/press/releases/2021/docs/cdc_mmwr_vol70.pdf
    Did you forget what this thread was about?
    The CDC does not count all breakthrough cases.

You are doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Stop your insanity! You know US data is corrupted.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 01:491 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Did you forget what this thread was about?
    The CDC does not count all breakthrough cases.

You are doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Stop your insanity! You know US data is corrupted.
    I know you ignore any facts that debunk your crank conspiracy theories.

None of the data I presented was from the CDC ( Electronic Clinical Laboratory Reporting System is operated by the NYS Department of Healthhttps://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/redesign/ehr/registry/eclrs.htm).

But it all shows the vaccines' effectiveness.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 01:55
    @no1marauder said
    I know you ignore any facts that debunk your crank conspiracy theories.

None of the data I presented was from the CDC ( Electronic Clinical Laboratory Reporting System is operated by the NYS Department of Healthhttps://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/redesign/ehr/registry/eclrs.htm).

But it all shows the vaccines' effectiveness.
    All US data is suspect.

https://medium.com/@wpegden/weighing-myocarditis-cases-acip-failed-to-balance-the-harms-vs-benefits-of-2nd-doses-d7d6b3df7cfb
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '21 06:59
    Why Did the CDC Stop Counting Mild and Asymptomatic 'Breakthrough' COVID Cases?

https://www.newsweek.com/why-did-cdc-stop-counting-mild-asymptomatic-breakthrough-covid-cases-1616802

To make the vaccines seem more effective than they are. The CDC is trying to hide the fact vaccinated people spread the virus just as much as the unvaxxed. This is why US data is corrupted and useless.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '21 16:47
    @Metal-Brain
    EVERYTHING you say EVER is ALWAYS suspect so you are in good company.
    How does it feel to ONLY post BS and NEVER a post from a reputable source and that would be because you have an anti American agenda that will NEVER stop and I accuse you of being a Russian asset, knowingly or unknowingly, it makes no difference which way it goes you are a disgrace to the United States.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    EVERYTHING you say EVER is ALWAYS suspect so you are in good company.
    How does it feel to ONLY post BS and NEVER a post from a reputable source and that would be because you have an anti American agenda that will NEVER stop and I accuse you of being a Russian asset, knowingly or unknowingly, it makes no difference which way it goes you are a disgrace to the United States.

https://www.newsweek.com/why-did-cdc-stop-counting-mild-asymptomatic-breakthrough-covid-cases-1616802

Are you going to claim Newsweek is a conspiracy website or an untrarightwingnutjob site now? Go ahead, I dare you.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:27
    @Metal-Brain
    That has nothing to do with the fact you HATE the federal government and wish nothing more than an END to it and the creation of 50 new countries.

Go on, you can admit it, we won't think ANY worse of you for it.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    That has nothing to do with the fact you HATE the federal government and wish nothing more than an END to it and the creation of 50 new countries.

Go on, you can admit it, we won't think ANY worse of you for it.
    Stop making up lies.
    Why do you lie so much?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:34
    @Metal-Brain
    You LIVE chaos. You BREATH chaos. You don't even think it was an insurrection on Jan 6.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:37
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You LIVE chaos. You BREATH chaos. You don't even think it was an insurrection on Jan 6.
    Stop making up lies.
    Why do you lie so much?

He literally said "peacefully protest".
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:43
    @Metal-Brain
    And you are so STUPID you believed him.
    It OF COURSE would NEVER occur to you Trump was doing CYA in advance so he could claim later, it was supposed to be peaceful but you know good and well he KNEW what was going to happen.

For instance, how do you think the phrase 'Hang Pence' came about?

of COURSE you would deny forever the truth:

TRUMP CALLED ONE OF THOSE ASSSHOLES AND TOLD HIM TO SPREAD THE WORD TO KILL PENCE.

But Tucker would never tell THAT to you would he?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:46
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And you are so STUPID you believed him.
    It OF COURSE would NEVER occur to you Trump was doing CYA in advance so he could claim later, it was supposed to be peaceful but you know good and well he KNEW what was going to happen.

For instance, how do you think the phrase 'Hang Pence' came about?

of COURSE you would deny forever the truth:

TRUMP CALLED ONE ...[text shortened]... AND TOLD HIM TO SPREAD THE WORD TO KILL PENCE.

But Tucker would never tell THAT to you would he?

Are you going to claim Newsweek is a conspiracy website or an untrarightwingnutjob site now? Go ahead, I dare you.

"TRUMP CALLED ONE OF THOSE ASSSHOLES AND TOLD HIM TO SPREAD THE WORD TO KILL PENCE."

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:491 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah? So YOU tell me how that phrase got bandied about on Jan 6.

It wasn't even a THOUGHT till they were already inside. NOBODY said Hang Pence till they were already inside and that was because someone TOLD them to do that.
    That person was at least TOLD to say that to that crowd.]
    It CAME FROM TRUMP.

AND BTW, I SAID I would quote you defending Trump and OF COURSE you went true to form.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 02:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah? So YOU tell me how that phrase got bandied about on Jan 6.

It wasn't even a THOUGHT till they were already inside. NOBODY said Hang Pence till they were already inside and that was because someone TOLD them to do that.
    That person was at least TOLD to say that to that crowd.]
    It CAME FROM TRUMP.

AND BTW, I SAID I would quote you defending Trump and OF COURSE you went true to form.
    Are you responsible for every word people say at a protest you encouraged?
    If they chant "hang Pelosi" is it your fault?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 09:26
    @eladar said
    This entire COVID event has been a propaganda event designed to create fear among the general population.
    Part of the reason for the need for fear is to drive people to get a new vaccine to raise funds. When they give out all the vaccines they can give, there must be a new reason to get another shot.
    Let’s think this through then…

Firstly who is coordinating this propaganda on a global international basis? How are China, Korea, Japan, US, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran all in collusion?

Ok moving on…

The vaccines are given out free…to “raise funds”… how does that work?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree