Brothers or Smelly Apes?

Brothers or Smelly Apes?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

An orangutan has been observed for the first time using a medicinal herb on a wound.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-orangutan-seen-treating-wound-150254658.html

Should we preserve certain areas of the world for these sentient creatures to live in?

Or should we treat orangutans like Palestinians - shove them off their land and bulldoze their property to make room for more of 'us', saying, 'We are stronger, so tough luck'?

Note: Orangutans are somewhat smelly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14d

@spruce112358 said
An orangutan has been observed for the first time using a medicinal herb on a wound.

Should we preserve certain areas of the world for these sentient creatures to live in?

Or should we treat orangutans like Palestinians - shove them off their land and bulldoze their property to make ro ...[text shortened]... for more of 'us', saying, 'We are stronger, so tough luck'?

The world is big enough for people, orangutans and Palestinians. Its not big enough if the orangutans decide to rape, murder and kidnap people. They are going to be extinct pretty soon, and yes .. they have less rights than people.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
The world is big enough for people, orangutans and Palestinians. Its not big enough if the orangutans decide to rape, murder and kidnap people. They are going to be extinct pretty soon, and yes .. they have less rights than people.
Seriously? Did you just say that Palestinians have less rights than people?

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Seriously? Did you just say that Palestinians have less rights than people?
I know, right? The correct word is fewer!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@Sleepyguy
On another note, what is HRO going to do with the exit of MFJ? Their book will be about ten pages smaller. Also who will take up the slack?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@sleepyguy said
I know, right? The correct word is fewer!
You are correct.

Moves
13d

@shavixmir said
You are correct.
the world is not big enough for rapist and murderers …what their race, culture or nationality is is irrelevant.

it’s clear that you support these type people…you are nothing more than trash and deserve the same fate as the ones you support

Über-Nerd

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said

Or should we treat orangutans like Palestinians - shove them off their land and bulldoze their property to make ro ...[text shortened]... for more of 'us', saying, 'We are stronger, so tough luck'?

It is an astonishing thing, that an orang utan understands medicinal properties of a plant. Makes one wonder what else animals know that we don’t give them credit for.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
13d
1 edit

@moonbus said
It is an astonishing thing, that an orang utan understands medicinal properties of a plant. Makes one wonder what else animals know that we don’t give them credit for.
https://shorturl.at/uGKX1

When I first saw this story, like most people I thought: "It's not possible, who could the 'clients' be?"

Then I saw shatmixers name.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
13d
1 edit

@wajoma said
https://shorturl.at/uGKX1

When I first saw this story, like most people I thought: "It's not possible, who could the 'clients' be?"

Then I saw shatmixers name.
Further investigation into shatmixers perversions:

Edit: Believe it or not, shatmixers name is mentioned directly in this documentary.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@moonbus said
I have an admittedly extreme position on our environment: 50% of all ecosystems in the world should be left wild.

I don't know what the current percentage of wild land is: 25%? 10%? I do feel that 4-6 billion humans is more than enough for the planet. Above that just leads to crowding and wars. Reduced breeding is already happening naturally in developed countries - it is like we "know" this biologically somehow.

I think we are ready as a species to bring ourselves under conscious control. The natural world can't control us anymore. We have to do it.

I hope that we do it before there is nothing left but a seething mass of humanity - which would frankly be boring and probably very unhealthy both mentally and physically.

Über-Nerd

Moves
13d

@spruce112358

I too saw that article and very nearly linked it at the science forum. It is astonishing that a wild animal has some understanding of medicinal herbs. It’s almost enough to make me believe in reincarnation. Maybe that ape was Pythagoras in a former life, what do you think? Maybe this belongs in the spirituality forum.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13d

@wajoma said
Further investigation into shatmixers perversions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-iZxgqUhRA

Edit: Believe it or not, shatmixers name is mentioned directly in this documentary.
Back in yer box gimp-boy.
Back in yer box.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
13d

@moonbus said
@spruce112358

I too saw that article and very nearly linked it at the science forum. It is astonishing that a wild animal has some understanding of medicinal herbs. It’s almost enough to make me believe in reincarnation. Maybe that ape was Pythagoras in a former life, what do you think? Maybe this belongs in the spirituality forum.
I heard he's been hired by Pfizer to develop their next vaccine. Should be an improvement.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13d

@mott-the-hoople said
the world is not big enough for rapist and murderers …what their race, culture or nationality is is irrelevant.

it’s clear that you support these type people…you are nothing more than trash and deserve the same fate as the ones you support
So no room for the Israelis who have murdered 13,000 innocent children then 🙄