1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:41
    @kellyjay said
    Adding money to the cost and cutting money is essentially the same thing, leave it alone and they don't lose. Spending more money than is coming in and then making choices on the backs of seniors is evil.
    cutting a goverment program and refusing to give private companies more money is not, howerver the same thing.

knowing the difference could mean someone not voting for a government official or boycotting a private company, which breitbart fukin knows and hopes its readers are to dumb to realize
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:43
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yes medicare advantage is govt controlled to help reduce prices for seniors

take a sorry sob to hurt our older people doesnt it?
    but privately owned.

biden didn't cave into the demands of private insurers so they increase their prices. it's biden's fault, huh
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 11:08
    @zahlanzi said
    but privately owned.

biden didn't cave into the demands of private insurers so they increase their prices. it's biden's fault, huh
    no, medicare advantage is a program, no one owns it 🙄
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 11:091 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    but privately owned.

medicare advantage was a program to force “private insurers”to offer LOWER prices to the elderly.

keep digging, you might learn something
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 11:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Define declare?!?!?!? Hell, Sonhouse declares in every post. What the hell. Declare? Do you mean convict him with your pansy posters up and down the street (I myself have never been in a street)?!??? Declare him guilty? Do u see what candyass comments we have to put up with?
    The 14th amendment doesn't say how we define "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

And the declaration doesn't carry ANY punishment beyond ineligibility. Boo hoo. We all saw him whip up a mob and send it to the Capitol to try to derail OUR election. HE came after US, the SOB. He richly deserves this.

We don't use national referendums anywhere near enough - we should have one on the abortion question. And we should have one on this.

And it is not unfair at all. If Congress in its GREAT wisdom (ha!) thinks this is overreach, the remedy is RIGHT THERE - "by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Done and dusted.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 11:531 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    medicare advantage was a program to force “private insurers”to offer LOWER prices to the elderly.

keep digging, you might learn something
    yes, and when those private insurers, without your dumb quotes, decided to offer HIGHER prices, breitbart decided to blame biden.

and, i might add, you instantly believed them because it fit your already formed opinions.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 12:461 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    yes, and when those private insurers, without your dumb quotes, decided to offer HIGHER prices, breitbart decided to blame biden.

and, i might add, you instantly believed them because it fit your already formed opinions.
    biden decided the higher prices on the elderly when he cut the program

no wonder you folks cant decide what gender you are
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 13:49
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    What I wonder is how it feels for you to be a traitor to the US, supporting an insurrectionist and call that Jan 6 thing just a peaceful political discourse.
    My guess is you wish you could have been there throwing fire extinguishers at the cops like a lot folks wish they had been to Woodstock. I wonder if you only bought ONE Trump authorized bible? Do you have a Trump shrine in your home where you light candles to worship him several times a week?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 13:553 edits
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    These cuts?

https://www.healthcaredive.com/news/medicare-advantage-final-rates-2025-modest-cut/711927/#:~:text=from%20your%20inbox.-,Biden%20administration%20finalizes%20modest%20cut%20to%202025%20Medicare%20Advantage%20rates,final%20rule%20despite%20aggressive%20lobbying.

Sorry didn't realize the link was so long but it covers what you like to curse.
    A cut of 0.16% is the bottom line and BTW, I HAVE Advantage and there is no difference in any of my doctor visits or meds, which in my case is exactly one, Diavan or Valsartin for high blood pressure. Zero difference in any of my treatments, like a shot in my ass for bursitis so again your whole screed is to attack Biden ANY way you can. Wow, what a surprise. My guess is you will never deign to even look at that link because of your absolute hatred of Biden and your absolute love of your religious leader Trump, your own fascist orange antiChrist who can never do ANYTHING wrong.

Here is another post with a shorter link:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-finalizes-modest-cut-164714253.html

If Trump had his way he would kill SS AND medicare and you would APPLAUDE.
    Biden cuts payments by some one tenth of a percent and you go HANG THE SOB.

I have zero difference in any of my medical issues on MY medicare advantage plan.

But that will matter not at all since you have a permanent hard on against Biden.

Your BS is just another example of you ultrarightwingnuts weaponizing anything you can to denigrate a good POTUS as opposed your snake Trump who nearly won his attack on democracy but that matters not at all since he is your religious leader, not a political leader.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 18:121 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    These cuts?

https://www.healthcaredive.com/news/medicare-advantage-final-rates-2025-modest-cut/711927/#:~:text=from%20your%20inbox.-,Biden%20administration%20finalizes%20modest%20cut%20to%202025%20Medicare%20Advantage%20rates,final%20rule%20despite%20aggressive%20lobbying.

Sorry didn't realize the link was so long but it covers what you like to curse. ...[text shortened]... on democracy but that matters not at all since he is your religious leader, not a political leader.
    so they dumb it down to a “modest” cut?

how much do you think the little ole granny struggling to buy food with this high inflation can afford?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 18:32
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you think we lose a thousand bucks a month? I bet if it was Trump doing that you would say GREAT NEWS, we spend WAY too much for those fukkers anyway. Let them walk off into the desert the way the Indians did a thousand years ago. FUK medicare, who the hell needs it?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 20:061 edit
    How come a romanian speaks perfect english but i know of no american who speaks romanian? Not a word. I have no idea how to say 'yes in romania. Or Shav-like words.
    Intelege?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 20:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    How come a romanian speaks perfect english but i know of no american who speaks romanian? Not a word. I have no idea how to say 'yes in romania. Or Shav-like words.
    Intelege?
    Porque estás un pendejo.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 23:431 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you think we lose a thousand bucks a month? I bet if it was Trump doing that you would say GREAT NEWS, we spend WAY too much for those fukkers anyway. Let them walk off into the desert the way the Indians did a thousand years ago. FUK medicare, who the hell needs it?
    … its biden tho and you defend him cutting services to the elderly.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 23:52
    @mott-the-hoople said
    … its biden tho and you defend him cutting services to the elderly.
    Why did they not save for retirement? Buncha moochers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree