biden cutting medicare

biden cutting medicare

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
43d

@mott-the-hoople said
Like a drug dealer has a claim?
People working the land and harvesting the crops are now drug dealers. Only in the addled far right mind is this making any sense.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d
3 edits

@KellyJay
The op was designed to denigrate Biden. That was the whole point of moot the shoot's agenda. He could care less about actual policy, ONLY interested in slamming a sitting POTUS, and getting the fascist orange anti Christ in again so he can destroy our democracy. Here is the opener from Wikopedia about Breitbart:

"Its content has been described as misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by academics and journalists. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories and intentionally misleading stories. Posts originating from the Breitbart News Facebook page are among the most widely shared political content on Facebook."

His "proof'' of 33 million Americans losing medicare is a bretFART article. REAL unbiased site.
So I put that up to defend Biden.

Lake Como

Moves
43d

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay
The op was designed to denigrate Biden. That was the whole point of moot the shoot's agenda. He could care less about actual policy, ONLY interested in slamming a sitting POTUS, and getting the fascist orange anti Christ in again so he can destroy our democracy. Here is the opener from Wikopedia about Breitbart:

"Its content has been described as misogynistic, ...[text shortened]... icans losing medicare is a bretFART article. REAL unbiased site.
Just to be straight, since you mumble the word democracy, in many posts, was trying to remove him from a ballot by the Democrats subversion of democracy? That, of course would be undemocratic wouldn’t you say?

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
43d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Just to be straight, since you mumble the word democracy, in many posts, was trying to remove him from a ballot by the Democrats subversion of democracy? That, of course would be undemocratic wouldn’t you say?
Let's put it to the American people: "Did Donald Trump engage in insurrection at any time between losing the 2020 election and Jan 20th, 2021?"

If a majority say yes, then Trump is disqualified from all ballots as per the 14th amendment FOR LIFE. Unless Congress shall vote by 2/3 to remove such disability.

Completely 'Big D' Democratic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
43d

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay

"Its content has been described as misogynistic, ...[text shortened]... icans losing medicare is a bretFART article. REAL unbiased site.
It was showing what Biden was doing, you cannot even defend that guy without talking about someone or something else, pathetic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
43d

@spruce112358 said
Let's put it to the American people: "Did Donald Trump engage in insurrection at any time between losing the 2020 election and Jan 20th, 2021?"

If a majority say yes, then Trump is disqualified from all ballots as per the 14th amendment FOR LIFE. Unless Congress shall vote by 2/3 to remove such disability.

It doesn't matter what the majority says, the News can instill that into the minds of the American people. If you want to call him out for insurrection take him to trial in a court of law, otherwise you are blowing smoke.

Moves
43d

@kmax87 said
People working the land and harvesting the crops are now drug dealers. Only in the addled far right mind is this making any sense.
not what I said, but yes many are drug dealers…that’s why there is a fentanyl crises right now

Lake Como

Moves
43d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said

There is no finding of insurrection……….there is not, and never has been, and will likely never be any finding of insurrection. So let us take that off the table and ask the question; did Colorado commit a subversion of democracy by attempting to keep him off of the ballot?

Lake Como

Moves
43d

@AverageJoe1
You can do this Trumphouse. They say it is easier if you hold a twig between your teeth as you type your response. Just pretend there was not an insurrection, and answer it, as if there were not an insurrection, that is to say, there was no finding of an insurrection, so there was no insurrection, so, since there was no insurrection, did California subvert democracy by just willy-nilly, taking him off the ballot?
Like, if I did not rob a bank, but everyone thinks I robbed a bank, should a judge sentence me for robbing the bank? Maybe that will help.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
43d

@averagejoe1 said
So let us take that off the table
Let's not take insurrection off the table. Let's answer that first.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
43d

@kellyjay said
It doesn't matter what the majority says, the News can instill that into the minds of the American people. If you want to call him out for insurrection take him to trial in a court of law, otherwise you are blowing smoke.
It does matter what the majority says. That's democracy.

I'm not saying we vote to put him in jail. I'm saying we declare whether or not he is an insurrectionist and can't serve the United States as an officer anymore.

Moves
43d

@spruce112358 said
It does matter what the majority says. That's democracy.

I'm not saying we vote to put him in jail. I'm saying we declare whether or not he is an insurrectionist and can't serve the United States as an officer anymore.
and the election is coming up…what’s your problem?

My problem is you libs dont want an election.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

@AverageJoe1
So you figure inciting an insurrection is a way to stop a candidate for POTUS for anyone but Trump, your fascist orange antiChrist would be dictator does it it must be for a good reason and you condone it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

@Mott-The-Hoople
MY problem is YOU and your ultrarightwingnut buddies want an election, one they always win, rigged, gerrymanered, whatever, your repubs are after power, permanent power and minority wins decade after decade run by one person. I wonder if you will live to see that time for America, you might even love it since you losers will be in line for promotions where you can kill at will.

Moves
43d

@zahlanzi said
so he isn't slashing medicare, he is slashing a private sector option of medicare
damn man 🙄

https://www.medicare.gov/health-drug-plans/health-plans/your-health-plan-options