25 Apr '24 12:24
    Comes right out and says it hahahaha. YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 12:291 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Comes right out and says it hahahaha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqW4uOi_y8
    He says off the top: "How many times does he have to prove he can't be trusted?"

He was speaking of Trump, you revisionist meatball.

Can't you guys understand English?
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 13:48
    @suzianne said
    He says off the top: "How many times does he have to prove he can't be trusted?"

He was speaking of Trump, you revisionist meatball.

Can't you guys understand English?
    He clearly says "How many does he have to prove WE can't be trusted?"
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 14:472 edits
    @cliff-mashburn said
    If idiocy can’t cut it just revert to lying your stupid MAGA face off
    Everyone can see the sleepy halfwit in court and and your all halfwits by association
    If you have to rely on a slip of the tongue for propaganda you must be desperate
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 07:561 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Sorry, I'm not a magafool who loves to be conned. I ain't buying it. I heard what he said, not what you dreamed he said. You guys should take the hint.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 08:21
    I am sorry for all americans who are trying to do the right thing but the whole world hates America for subjecting us to either of these choices.
    That either of them would be in charge of nukes for the next four years is chilling.

That being said, one of them is a moronic criminal who has claimed over and over he will do everything he can to dismantle american democracy. The other is a rather decent old man (except for the monstrous Israel policy) with whom you can work with.

The choice should be clear for everyone thinking of staying home: who would you rather protest against in the next 4 years? Whose policies would you rather challenge in court? Who would you rather have the veto?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree