Attorney Client Privilege

Attorney Client Privilege

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
25 Jul 18

So the major news networks, talk shows and others are rushing to 'air' or 'play' secretly recorded tapes of Donald Trump and his attorney Michael Cohen about who knows what. Tell me, has the notion of Attorney Client Privilege entered anyone's mind. Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection slip through the cracks to save a skin? Regardless of how one feels about the president?

It's time to wake up, the freedoms that we have enjoyed in this country are quickly passing away. It is nobody's business what is discussed between and attorney and his client, Cohen should be prosecuted for violating this important freedom not exonerated or granted some kind of immunity by a 'special counsel' that is on a witch hunt.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @leunammi
So the major news networks, talk shows and others are rushing to 'air' or 'play' secretly recorded tapes of Donald Trump and his attorney Michael Cohen about who knows what. Tell me, has the notion of [b]Attorney Client Privilege entered anyone's mind. Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection ...[text shortened]... not exonerated or granted some kind of immunity by a 'special counsel' that is on a witch hunt.[/b]
Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection Yes, the recording is legal and if Trump and his ex-lawyer didn't have illegal activities to hide then he would not have anything to worry about. The important thing here is, it was all done LEGALLY!
It's time to wake up, the freedoms that we have enjoyed in this country are quickly passing away. That's right, that's why all the good people are doing what they have to do to get rid of treasonous dump and many treasonous republicans. They are the one's taking our freedoms away. WAKE UP!!!!

E

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
[b]Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection Yes, the recording is legal and if Trump and his ex-lawyer didn't have illegal activities to hide then he would not have anything to worry about.
It's time to wake up, the freedoms that we have enjoyed in this country are quickly passing away. ...[text shortened]... dump and many treasonous republicans. They are the one's taking our freedoms away. WAKE UP!!!![/b]
Lol you are such a stooge. If it was Obama involved you would be calling for attorney client privilege.

l

Moves
25 Jul 18

[b]Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection Yes, the recording is legal and if Trump and his ex-lawyer didn't have illegal activities to hide then he would not have anything to worry about.
It's time to wake up, the freedoms that we have enjoyed in this country are quickly passing away. ...[text shortened]... dump and many treasonous republicans. They are the one's taking our freedoms away. WAKE UP!!!![/b]
Sadly, you have missed the point.

Question, what treasonous dump and treasonous republicans are you referring to, and what did they do that you would refer to it as treasonous?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Lol you are such a stooge. If it was Obama involved you would be calling for attorney client privilege.
lol, But Obama is not involved and I doubt he ever would be in something like this; Trumptarded loser boy. lol

l

Moves
25 Jul 18

hird dat!

E

Moves
25 Jul 18

lol, But Obama is not involved and I doubt he ever would be in something like this; Trumptarded loser boy. lol
You really are ignorant.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18
1 edit

Sadly, you have missed the point.

Question, what treasonous dump and treasonous republicans are you referring to, and what did they do that you would refer to it as treasonous?
Watch the news and figure it out. If you're to stupid to know by now, then that's your problem. I'm not wasting my time on another worthless to God Trumptard. As usual, you are the one missing the point dumb arse.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18

You really are ignorant.
So is your mom for raising an ignorant fool as you. The rotten apple don't fall far from the rotten tree.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18

hird dat!
I see you made it threw the third grade. Pretty good for a trumptard. Congrats.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jul 18

So the major news networks, talk shows and others are rushing to 'air' or 'play' secretly recorded tapes of Donald Trump and his attorney Michael Cohen about who knows what. Tell me, has the notion of [b]Attorney Client Privilege entered anyone's mind. Are we so quick to want to destroy someone that we would let this very important protection ...[text shortened]... not exonerated or granted some kind of immunity by a 'special counsel' that is on a witch hunt.[/b]
Trump's lawyers waived any claim of attorney-client privilege regarding these tapes.

The Cohen investigation is not being handled by Mueller but by DOJ attorneys from the Southern District of New York.

K

Germany

Moves
25 Jul 18

[...]witch hunt.
Of the 32 people and three organizations against whom criminal proceedings have been started, who do you think is innocent?

w

Moves
25 Jul 18

Laws are for the little people, i.e. conservatives

Say, shouldn't the IRS audit you? When is the last time you were audited?

In fact, does Facebook still allow you to post? I'm thinking you need censored.

w

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
Trump's lawyers waived any claim of attorney-client privilege regarding these tapes.

The Cohen investigation is not being handled by Mueller but by DOJ attorneys from the Southern District of New York.
BS.

They raided his office and then later learned about those tapes.

l

Moves
25 Jul 18

Watch the news and figure it out. If you're to stupid to know by now, then that's your problem. I'm not wasting my time on another worthless to God Trumptard. As usual, you are the one missing the point dumb arse.
You remind me of another poster that likes calling people names. As usual when pressed... you have nothing.