Atlanta School Falsify test scores

Atlanta School Falsify test scores

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZB

Moves
21 Jul 11

Originally posted by quackquack
I think in some fairness to the government they are trying to solve a different problem. The governmwnt wants its resources to be used well and if a school gets no results for decades perhaps it is time to try something else or expect the same bad results. Shutting down a school and re-opening a new school with a staff is trying something different. N ...[text shortened]... ion I'd suggest but blindly keeping the status quo is probably no ones preferred method either.
The government is tring to solve a problem that can't be solved because they won't be honest about what the problem is.

Detroit School Board President:

&playnext=1&list=PL6039C451C2BBE97F

Moves
24 Jul 11

Originally posted by whodey
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-cheating-atlanta-teachers-scandal-could-have-far-reaching-effects-on-economy/

When we think of cheating in school, we think of students cheating. However, recently 178+ teachers and principles were caught smudging scores to reflect high marks for students. Such high scores would not only look good for the teachers a ...[text shortened]... an, 178+ teachers and principles? this had to be going on for some time before they got caught.
That's the south for you. And the consequences of teaching to the test.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Jul 11

Originally posted by Zapp Brannigan
So let's say you're a teacher in Compton, California, and these are your students:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfdC_0C2E6o

And for some reason, they just don't pass the state proficiency tests LOLOL and you are going to be fired if they don't?
Use DrDre to teach them English grammar:

Express Yourself by NWA