Assuming Trump is in real trouble, what next?

Assuming Trump is in real trouble, what next?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Feb 21

@lemondrop
Hopefully with the death of Trump being when he is in prison for life.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@lemondrop
Hopefully with the death of Trump being when he is in prison for life.
I would like to see the entire organization taken down and his crime family in prison

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Feb 21

@lemondrop
Works for me:}

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 21

They did it for Al Capone - tax evasion - shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
21 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@lemondrop
Works for me:}
Go For It Sonhouse!!! I will check in periodically, but there are more fish to fry. This trump stuff will be for you like reading Gone With The Wind for the fourth time. Amazing. and, you will have to know a lot about the IRS to converse with your fans.

Think I will start a thread on immigration, looks like Biden is really going to make America Last. Do you think that will be good thread title?

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@kewpie said
They did it for Al Capone - tax evasion - shouldn't be too difficult, should it?
The Supreme Court has ruled, unanimously, that Trump's financial advice firm, Mazars, must turn over his tax returns to a NY state investigation. The hunt is on.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/22/politics/supreme-court-trump-taxes-vance/index.html

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

@moonbus said
The Supreme Court has ruled, unanimously, that Trump's financial advice firm, Mazars, must turn over his tax returns to a NY state investigation. The hunt is on.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/22/politics/supreme-court-trump-taxes-vance/index.html
OK, Sonhouse, this is your moment of glory. Open the new thread, TRUMP; Series One, episode One. Take all the room you want. I set my computer to beep every time you post.