"Americans’ acceptance of Trump’s behavior will be his vilest legacy"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
27 Dec 20
2 edits

P

Moves
27 Dec 20

@Duchess64 the huge minority that voted for Trump in 2020, the Democratic loss of seats in the House and the possibility of a small or continued minority in the Senate are far more disturbing than Trump. Four years is a short stint. I have no doubt there are fascist politicians with gobs of financial support who are far more clever than Trump waiting in the wings. Unfortunately, I think it likely that the United States has yet to see the worst.

D

Moves
27 Dec 20
1 edit

m

Moves
27 Dec 20
1 edit

@Duchess64
Which may well be exactly what Putin wanted.
There are those who believe that his entire political existence has been based on payback for the breakup of the Soviet Union.
And this would be a mission accomplished for him.

😏

Moves
27 Dec 20

@phranny said
@Duchess64 the huge minority that voted for Trump in 2020, the Democratic loss of seats in the House and the possibility of a small or continued minority in the Senate are far more disturbing than Trump. Four years is a short stint. I have no doubt there are fascist politicians with gobs of financial support who are far more clever than Trump waiting in the wings. Unfortunately, I think it likely that the United States has yet to see the worst.
You are 100% right.

It will be beautiful 🤗