1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '24 00:39
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I'm guessing you don't even HAVE eyes. Yeah, a known killer of opposition leaders, Putin could not POSSIBLY have assassinated such a universally hated figure as Navalny.
    Jebesus you are dense.

https://www.rferl.org/a/enemies-kremlin-deaths-prigozhin-list/32562583.html
    russian political opposition in prison = bad
    US political opposition in prison = good

give me a break dikhead
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 13:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Sorry for your boss Putin but the latest report is they can't even find the body.
    So I guess he escaped prison there in Siberia and ran out into the snow and disappeared.
    I don't imagine you 'screaming murder' even if they find the body riddled with either bullets or a pulonium salad. You would just go, it must have been a Navalny hater, because he raped his wife.
    Navalny’s mother has his body now. Is she and his wife having an independent autopsy done now that they can?
    How was Navalny a threat to Putin from prison? Did he have the right to instagram access in prison? I was in the county jail during cannabis prohibition and I had no internet access in jail. Russian prisoners must have more rights than American prisoners. Right comrade?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 14:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    russian political opposition in prison = bad
    US political opposition in prison = good

give me a break dikhead
    Care to flesh your blatant lies out a bit dickhead, what political opposition has been put in jail and murdered there without a trial. Ass!
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 14:23
    @metal-brain said
    Navalny’s mother has his body now. Is she and his wife having an independent autopsy done now that they can?
    How was Navalny a threat to Putin from prison? Did he have the right to instagram access in prison? I was in the county jail during cannabis prohibition and I had no internet access in jail. Russian prisoners must have more rights than American prisoners. Right comrade?
    He was imprisoned without a real trial after Putin’s first assassination attempt failed and then he was murdered in prison to warn any other brave Russians opposing Putin with an election coming up what the consequences might be.
    It political rocket science comrade, its dictatorship 101.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 15:09
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So you fall over and play dead comparing Trump to Navalny which is what your god king said.
    You don't give a rats ass Trump is, was, and forever will be a grifter like you ignore the fact BEFORE all the latest charges two of his "businesses'' were shut down because they were frauds, Trump Uni and Trump charity AND he had to pay 25 MILLION for partial restitution in those two grifts.
    The forensic accountants showed page after page of illegal financial fraud going on for DECADES, upping the value of property for loans, downgrading for taxes.
    If Biden or Obama or Clinton or Kennedy had been proven to have done that you would be screaming HANG THE SOB at the top of your lung but because it is Trump, he gets a bye on EVERY illegal action he did, does and will do.
    Fukking hypocrite is what you are and THAT is a fact JACK.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 15:17
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Hey assshole, you must LOVE Putin, why don't you move to Moscow, you could get a job there as a TV talking head just like Maria, hold up an AK 47 and you would be called a hero there.
    I guess you figure there is no difference between fukking INSURRECTIONISTS which is EXACTLY what they were and are AND PEOPLE DIED THAT DAY but none of that matters to you because you are a fukking COMMIE just like Metal brain.
    Putin KILLS his opposition not just jailing them you POS TURD.
    He goes after them in whatever country they end up in like that Russian pilot who flew a helicopter to Ukraine and give it to them, ended up being shot AND run over by a car in Spain.
    Assassinations carried out here in the US, UK, Spain and other countries, but us putting folks in jail who LITERALLY took a dump in a congressman's office and had folks running for their lives which them yelling HANG MIKE PENCE which was interesting in itself because the electoral college vote had not even taken place so they would not have known whether Pence was going to deny the fake electors in advance and they would never have singled him out like that unless they had read the Tweet put out by Trump.
    Yeah, Trump is a real cracker, wishing DEATH on his own VP and you love him. You are one sick puppy.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '24 16:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    He was imprisoned without a real trial after Putin’s first assassination attempt failed and then he was murdered in prison to warn any other brave Russians opposing Putin with an election coming up what the consequences might be.
    It political rocket science comrade, its dictatorship 101.
    Why hasn’t his wife done an independent autopsy and is about to bury the evidence? And why isn’t she going to attend his funeral?
    Is it because people will ask if she did an independent autopsy and she would have to admit she didn’t want to prove how Putin did it?
    Why not?!!!!!!
    Can you imagine how awkward that would be for her? I thought Putin is a murderous thug? Did you blame Putin for self serving reasons? That is how the narrative would shift.
    Why no independent autopsy? Splain that Lucy.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Mar '24 17:06
    @metal-brain said
    Why hasn’t his wife done an independent autopsy and is about to bury the evidence?
    https://abcnews.go.com/International/kremlin-rejects-call-independent-postmortem-opposition-leader-alexei/story?id=107359619

Kremlin officials rejected on Tuesday a call for an independent postmortem examination on the remains of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

Navalny's wife did call for an autopsy but Russia rejected all such requests.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 Mar '24 20:28
    @vivify said
    https://abcnews.go.com/International/kremlin-rejects-call-independent-postmortem-opposition-leader-alexei/story?id=107359619

Kremlin officials rejected on Tuesday a call for an independent postmortem examination on the remains of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

Navalny's wife did call for an autopsy but Russia rejected all such requests.
    New Zealand goobermint also would not do autopsies on people that died suddenly after taking a certain state medication, was Navalny juiced up with clotshot, a possible explanation for 'sudden death syndrome'
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Mar '24 22:02
    @wajoma said
    New Zealand goobermint also would not do autopsies on people that died suddenly after taking a certain state medication, was Navalny juiced up with clotshot, a possible explanation for 'sudden death syndrome'
    Go apologize to that koala's mother.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '24 23:49
    @Metal-Brain
    It is no coincidence Navalny is dead 2 days after Trump says you can do anything you want.
    Official report says he died of a blood clot.
    They don't say a word about how a healthy dude GOT that blood clot.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 00:001 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It is no coincidence Navalny is dead 2 days after Trump says you can do anything you want.
    Official report says he died of a blood clot.
    They don't say a word about how a healthy dude GOT that blood clot.
    Hulllooooo, it's in the official name 'clotshot' and 'seizure syrup'.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 00:011 edit
    @moonbus said
    C'mon, Earl, the comparison isn't even close. The USA does not blow opposition leader's private jets out of the sky or put dissidents in gulags and poison them. Trump is being offered due process and the chance to cross-examine witnesses against him. Do you honestly think Putin does that ?
    The democrats don't go to that length but it is the same thing, only to a different degree.

Do you know how many times the libs in here have said about Trump, "NOBODY'S ABOVE THE LAW".
    Yeah, unless you are a democrat like Hillary Clinton or Hunter and Joe Biden.

"Oh but, EoT, that's different"
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 00:07
    @metal-brain said
    Maybe Putin did it, but maybe someone else did it to blame it on Putin. How was navalny a threat to Putin from prison?
    Did you know that the Warden of the prison where Navalny died was given a premotion by Putin?

you look at everything except where the obvious evidences point. Putin is a suckbag and a longtime murderer.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 09:45
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The democrats don't go to that length but it is the same thing, only to a different degree.

Do you know how many times the libs in here have said about Trump, "NOBODY'S ABOVE THE LAW".
    Yeah, unless you are a democrat like Hillary Clinton or Hunter and Joe Biden.

"Oh but, EoT, that's different"
    Hunter is standing trail as we speak, at the last minute, probably under instructions from Trump the judge threw out his plea deal
    The only men evading justice right now are Trump and his bestie Putin but the universe tends to balance the scales in its own good time, both men have offered nothing but 💩 to the universe and there will be consequences.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree