1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 15:411 edit
    @WOLFE63 Once again you're propagating another "conspiracy theory".

It's NOT a conspiracy theory. There is surveillance video showing two unknown
    men shooting Seth Rich in the back. None of his valuables were taken.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory. What IS a conspiracy theory is sonhouse
    making the quip that Republicans are murdering people.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 15:43
    @mott-the-hoople said
    incompetent robbers? they forgot to take his money
    Right.

They did not take his wallet (money, credit cards), cellphone, nothing. No robbery
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 17:32
    @earl-of-trumps said

Video showed nothing but legs.
    Common sense and Occam's Razor required.

Seth resisted and bolted during the robbery. The thugs shot in anger and then split in a panic.

But you guys continue jumping to delusions.
    We'll keep picking up votes.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 19:31
    @WOLFE63 Seth resisted and bolted during the robbery. The thugs shot in anger and then split in a panic.

LOL

Link it. Or it didn't happen.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 19:40
    @earl-of-trumps said

Ditto.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 23:41
    @wolfe63 said
    Ditto.
    Rich's mother told NBC's Washington affiliate WRC-TV, "There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything ... They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life."[45] The police told the family they had located a surveillance recording showing a glimpse of the legs of two people who could possibly be the killers.[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Nothing taken, two shots to the back. Not a conspiracy theory, a conspiracy fact.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Sep '20 01:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    And not a word of condemnation from Trump. Germany's Merkel has condemned it in press conference but Trump, ZERO.
    Just one more indication of the hold Putin has over Trump.
    Well, he did finally speak but not convincingly, to me.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said the United States must look “very seriously” into the suspected poisoning of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, but that his administration had not yet seen any proof.
    -------------

Hasn't seen any proof??? Really??? He doesn't trust German assessment?

Not good.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-navalny-usa/trump-says-u-s-has-no-proof-yet-of-tragic-navalny-poisoning-idUSKBN25V2FH
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 14:301 edit
    Update: Good News - Putin critic Navalny has come out of coma, Berlin hospital says

BERLIN (Reuters) - Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny has been removed from a medically induced coma and is responding to speech, Berlin’s Charite hospital said on Monday.

Thank god for that!

And I know that people in here really don't get into international politics, (unless
    you live in Europe and talk all day about Trump lol) but I do so sorry if I pontificate here.

I will say this, and let it lie where y'all fling it.
    I have seen many many countries' ruling elite drive opposition figures out of
    the country, imprison them, torture them, kill them, all sorts of things in many
    sad countries around the world.
    But I can never remember a time that a sitting world leader ever used WoMD
    against opposition leaders. Yes, Syria is alleged to have used Sarin on innocent
    civilians but the evidence is just not quite as compelling (IMO, or perhaps chime
    in on this).

Anyway, I am ballz to the wall now against Putin. I love the Russian people but
    Putin has to go. I don't like sanctions, as that only hurts the poor people.
    But something has to be done and perhaps the UN can get something done. Dunno.

Putin is the devil that has to go.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-navalny-hospital/putin-critic-navalny-has-come-out-of-coma-berlin-hospital-says-idUSKBN25Y1E0
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    09 Sep '20 02:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Update: Good News - Putin critic Navalny has come out of coma, Berlin hospital says

BERLIN (Reuters) - Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny has been removed from a medically induced coma and is responding to speech, Berlin’s Charite hospital said on Monday.

Thank god for that!

And I know that people in here really don't get into international politics, ...[text shortened]... litics-navalny-hospital/putin-critic-navalny-has-come-out-of-coma-berlin-hospital-says-idUSKBN25Y1E0
    He'll get his.
    He will not have a happy ending.

"Sic semper tyrannis!"
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:59
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-likelier-us-government-alexei-navalny-poisoned/5724465
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:281 edit
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-likelier-us-government-alexei-navalny-poisoned/5724465
    Why It Is Likelier that the U.S. Government Had Alexei Navalny Poisoned. “Immense Propaganda Asset to US”

My main man, metal-brain, thanks for the bump. I did want to mention that Navalny
    is out of the hospital and doing rehab. YAY!!!! I want so bad for this dissident to be well.
    I know most folks in here do not share my interest in the case, I understand, regrettably.

Now for the conspiracy theory you have posted. The US setting a false flag??? Yikes!
    Count the ways this conspiracy theory can be shot down.

1) The nerve agent used to poison Navalny was Novichok, and only the Russian military has possession of it.
    2) The attack took place in Russia, actually, Siberia.
    3) Russia refuses to open an investigation of the matter, despite Germany, France and Sweden agree, it was a Novichuk attack.
    4) It has been suspected that another such attack occurred in England against Sergei Skripal
    And nobody accused the US of this attack, nor should they. So it is Russia, not the
    US that has the reputation of such moronic behavior using Novichuk.
    ----------------------------

I think some "news" websites, like golobalresearch.ca, print startling, eye-catching
    stories just to get readers to click them.

My opinion.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 23:101 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Why It Is Likelier that the U.S. Government Had Alexei Navalny Poisoned. “Immense Propaganda Asset to US”

My main man, metal-brain, thanks for the bump. I did want to mention that Navalny
    is out of the hospital and doing rehab. YAY!!!! I want so bad for this dissident to be well.
    I know most folks in here do not share my interest in the case, I understand, ...[text shortened]... earch.ca, print startling, eye-catching
    stories just to get readers to click them.

My opinion.
    You obviously didn't read the link I posted. If you had you would know how absurd you sound. What possible motivation would Russia have to give up natural gas sales to Germany? Russia has nothing to gain from it and everything to lose. Navalny's poll numbers were very low. He was not a threat to Putin.

The US has possession of Novichok. You are very wrong.

https://sputniknews.com/world/201803141062510743-skripal-case-novichok-us-uzbekistan/

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/world/us-and-uzbeks-agree-on-chemical-arms-plant-cleanup.html
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 01:42
    @metal-brain said
    You obviously didn't read the link I posted. If you had you would know how absurd you sound. What possible motivation would Russia have to give up natural gas sales to Germany? Russia has nothing to gain from it and everything to lose. Navalny's poll numbers were very low. He was not a threat to Putin.

The US has possession of Novichok. You are very wrong.

https://s ...[text shortened]...

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/world/us-and-uzbeks-agree-on-chemical-arms-plant-cleanup.html
    I did not know that about Uzbelistan. I am still questioning Russia leaving that substance behind.

I could not read the NYTimes. (Used it too many times)

You may show that the US had a motivation but that is far from proving they had the means.
    And I am still saying it is bullpuppies.

You forget that I pointed out that Russia lied about what was wrong with Navalny, saying he had low blood pressure.
    Then Russia knew from France, Sweden, and Germany that Novichuk was involved and they STILL would not investigate.
    I have since read that Russia froze Navalny's bank account and took his apartment.

That article is nothing but throwing up a theory with no substance.
    If Russia is not trying to find out who *really* did it, then it was the Kremlin.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 04:001 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I did not know that about Uzbelistan. I am still questioning Russia leaving that substance behind.

I could not read the NYTimes. (Used it too many times)

You may show that the US had a motivation but that is far from proving they had the means.
    And I am still saying it is bullpuppies.

You forget that I pointed out that Russia lied about what was wrong with ...[text shortened]... th no substance.
    If Russia is not trying to find out who *really* did it, then it was the Kremlin.
    "You forget that I pointed out that Russia lied about what was wrong with Navalny, saying he had low blood pressure.
    Then Russia knew from France, Sweden, and Germany that Novichuk was involved and they STILL would not investigate.
    I have since read that Russia froze Navalny's bank account and took his apartment."

I have not heard those claims. What is your source of info?
    Why do you assume it is Russia that is lying? Only Russia lies? Do I need to post that video of Pompeo saying the CIA has courses on how to lie, cheat and steal?

Navalny had poll numbers lower than other candidates. Why didn't the candidates with higher poll numbers get some Kremlin tea? The motive simply is not there. Your position seems to be that Russia was determined to shoot themselves in the foot. No motive.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 14:571 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "You forget that I pointed out that Russia lied about what was wrong with Navalny, saying he had low blood pressure.
    I have since read that Russia froze Navalny's bank account and took his apartment."

I have not heard those claims. What is your source of ...[text shortened]... re. Your position seems to be that Russia was determined to shoot themselves in the foot. No motive.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/world/europe/navalny-novichok.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/france-sweden-confirm-novichok-poisoning-in-navalny-case-germany/articleshow/78103610.cms

France, Sweden confirm Novichok poisoning in Navalny case: Germany
    ------------------------

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-navalny-lawsuit-idUSKCN26F26V

Kremlin critic Navalny's bank accounts frozen, apartment seized: spokeswoman

Now, Why the TRUCK do I have to do your googling for you about well known news?

Secondly, it seems that you think asking me a bunch of questions that I do not have the answer to that you win. WRONG
    You made the accusation, YOU supply the answers and evidences.

Your implying that America lies and is therefor is guilty means any politician in the world is guilty. Hey, it is Russia that has to stand up to scrutiny, not America. This WoMD poisoning happened in RUSSIA. not America. So where is the FSB and GRU in this case?
    They won't even look at it.

So in the meantime, you say America prospered by this attack therefor America is
    guilty. This is like saying that since Amazon, Inc. prospered because of COVID,
    then Amazon created COVID!

Please, your argument is juvenile, at best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree