Go back
500 French Schools Set On Fire

500 French Schools Set On Fire

Debates


By "students".....
FUNNY HOW THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE>>>>
Plus the mayor of one city joined in, chanting "burn it down" and dancing in front of the school.
He looked like the "students" too.


Glorious 👌

The rest of the world needs an example.

Personally I thought the UK would burn first 🤔


@Cliff-Mashburn said
By "students".....
FUNNY HOW THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE>>>>
Plus the mayor of one city joined in, chanting "burn it down" and dancing in front of the school.
He looked like the "students" too.
Going on a few days now. I Googled the story and it said it was just a few demonstrations by students. No big deal. Then I asked what was the ethnic composition of the demonstrators. Mixed they said, nobody in particular. Next I asked why were Palestinian flags being raised at all these violent demonstrations.

Google is trained to be political correct.


@Rajk999 said
Going on a few days now. I Googled the story and it said it was just a few demonstrations by students. No big deal. Then I asked what was the ethnic composition of the demonstrators. Mixed they said, nobody in particular. Next I asked why were Palestinian flags being raised at all these violent demonstrations.

Google is trained to be political correct.
Google images of American Inventors and look at who invented almost everything in America according to google.
.


@Cliff-Mashburn said
Google images of American Inventors and look at who invented almost everything in America according to google.
.
Yeah .. I thought I Googled "Famous Black Americans".

2 edits

@Cliff-Mashburn said
Google images of American Inventors and look at who invented almost everything in America according to google.
.
Google images of American Inventors and look at who invented almost everything in America according to google.

Who wrote American history dumb arse? Blacks? Hispanics? Natives? Asians? or, Racist slave owning WHITES?

Maybe try Googling Black American Inventors, you worthless to God racist pos.


@KingDavid403 said
Google images of American Inventors and look at who invented almost everything in America according to google.

Who wrote American history dumb arse? Blacks? Hispanics? Natives? Asians? or, Racist slave owning WHITES?

Maybe try Googling Black American Inventors, you worthless to God racist pos.
don't interrupt their racist circle jerk

they have so little in their lives, feeling superior to others because someone with the same skin shade as them did something good is the only joy they have left.


@KingDavid403 said
Maybe try Googling Black American Inventors, you worthless to God racist pos.
oAs I pointed out, ne need to Google Black American Inventors, just Google American Inventors and all you see are page after page of black faces, it's as if nobody white invented anything....

1 edit

@Cliff-Mashburn said
oAs I pointed out, ne need to Google Black American Inventors, just Google American Inventors and all you see are page after page of black faces, it's as if nobody white invented anything....
just Google American Inventors and all you see are page after page of black faces, it's as if nobody white invented anything....

Goggle does NOT have a list. Goggle refers different sites that have their lists. 🙄 Maybe find a good accurate site for your questions. Maybe learn how to do that, is more like it. However, it requires some education; which you're clearly lacking.
Hell, with the new AI available, one would think that you could figure it out; and then again... 🙄


@Zahlanzi said
don't interrupt their racist circle jerk

they have so little in their lives, feeling superior to others because someone with the same skin shade as them did something good is the only joy they have left.
they have so little in their lives, feeling superior to others because someone with the same skin shade as them did something good is the only joy they have left.

lol....That nail only needed one hit with the hammer! 😆 😉 😆


@KingDavid403 said
they have so little in their lives, feeling superior to others because someone with the same skin shade as them did something good is the only joy they have left.

lol....That nail only needed one hit with the hammer! 😆 😉 😆
the even funnier thing is that most great white men they are so entitled to consider "their own" and proof of the superior race are most likely closer to atheists, liberals, lefties, they are intelligent and educated. They differ in most things to them but skin pigmentation.


Let them jerk each other off convinced in their superiority.

2 edits

@Zahlanzi said
the even funnier thing is that most great white men they are so entitled to consider "their own" and proof of the superior race are most likely closer to atheists, liberals, lefties, they are intelligent and educated. They differ in most things to them but skin pigmentation.


Let them jerk each other off convinced in their superiority.
I agree.
The far-right usually claims to be Christian also; always attempting to twist Holy Scriptures into their personal hateful arrogant wishes. The same way Satan twisted Scriptures' to tempt Jesus in the wilderness.
Many Atheists, liberals, and lefties are entering Heaven and they are not. It all comes down to loving others as we love ourselves; whenever possible that is; and then some...
The far-right jumps right out of the gate full of hate and arrogance and lies.

1 edit

France is definitely regretting their woke choices when it came to votes and immigrants.

If I ran the show, I'd already would have ordered live fire.

Vote Up
Vote Down

Reminds me of what I experienced there in 1968.