What song are you currently listening to?

What song are you currently listening to?

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
29 Oct 10

I am a composer of songs to Bible verses along with some other people. Many of them can be heard on this website. They can be played by Albums or Miscellaneously as they are continued randomly to be selected and played.

http://songs.mdfritz.com

rc

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by jaywill
I am a composer of songs to Bible verses along with some other people. Many of them can be heard on this website. They can be played by Albums or Miscellaneously as they are continued randomly to be selected and played.

i listened Jaywill, arrangements were very good, liked the song Jehovah Bless you, for obvious reasons, my wife liked them too, in fact, you have kind of inspired her to write her own spiritual songs, ......someone help me!

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by jekeckel
Don't know if this has been done before, but post what song you are currently listening to.

Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
None.

j

Moves
01 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i listened Jaywill, arrangements were very good, liked the song Jehovah Bless you, for obvious reasons, my wife liked them too, in fact, you have kind of inspired her to write her own spiritual songs, ......someone help me!
That's good. Don't discourge her.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Nov 10

Well, I grew up with and still like gospel music. i don't buy into the message but that's another forum. Music can be quite good. Blind Boys of Alabama - amazing.

DSJ

Lawrence, Ks

Moves
02 Nov 10

Actually listening to some older rap right now. Never realized that TechN9ne had used "Rock Me Amadeus" for his 99 Hit "I'm a Playa". Fabulous! Just from a nostalgic standpoint, I find this awesome!

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
02 Nov 10

Here's a spiritual song:

[irony]
[/irony]

d

Moves
03 Nov 10

Bacchanale // John Cage (1940)

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
03 Nov 10

I glanced at this thread title at the wrong time.

WARNING VIOLENT GANGSTER MUSIC

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
07 Nov 10

Listening to a Steve Earle album - Townes. Very enjoyable.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
07 Nov 10

Sugar Shack

GRANNY.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
08 Nov 10

Originally posted by jaywill

Nicely done, jaywill.

Me likey!

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
11 Nov 10

Early Morning Blues - Blind Blake. That man could play the guitar. Don't overlook him.

Juan Loco - Rodrigo and Gabriela

Blue and Evil - Joe Bonamassa

q

Moves
21 Nov 10

Bathory-One rode to Asa Bay.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
21 Nov 10

Love minus zero/no limit - Dylan from the Bootleg Series vol 5