tom cruise / jack reacher

tom cruise / jack reacher

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Apr 17
2 edits

A lot of fun movies, but the actor is a scientologist. Let's call that even.

But Cruise cannot be Jack Reacher, WTF is wrong with everyone who thinks otherwise.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Apr 17

6'2, 240lbs, slab muscles and gorilla arms. Not a pretty face. Wtf kinda casting agent sends cruise that way.

PAR

The World

Moves
27 Apr 17

He cast himself as he has the rights. It's all about the star pulling power and money.

I didn't like the first film 'Reacher', not because it starred Tom Cruise as the big man, but because it failed to portray his morality accurately, oh and had him driving a car. I've not seen the second one yet, but will give it a look when it appears on Netflix/Amazon/TV.

Who would you have cast? I thought Liam Neeson could work, right age, build, action pedigree, and a nose broken multiple times from being a boxer.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Apr 17

Originally posted by Paul A Roberts
He cast himself as he has the rights. It's all about the star pulling power and money.

I didn't like the first film 'Reacher', not because it starred Tom Cruise as the big man, but because it failed to portray his morality accurately, oh and had him driving a car. I've not seen the second one yet, but will give it a look when it appears on Netf ...[text shortened]... ld work, right age, build, action pedigree, and a nose broken multiple times from being a boxer.
Any one but Cruise. Isn't he like 5'2" not 6'2" ?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
28 Apr 17

Originally posted by Paul A Roberts
I didn't like the first film 'Reacher', not because it starred Tom Cruise as the big man, but because it failed to portray his morality accurately, oh and had him driving a car. ...
I know he had no drivers license, but didn't he drive in the books?

What do you mean about his morality?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
28 Apr 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Any one but Cruise. Isn't he like 5'2" not 6'2" ?
A bit over five and a half. Google who should play jack reacher, and it seems I didn't invent this issue. Btw here is something on the subject from the author!

http://www.signature-reads.com/2012/12/lee-child-on-tom-cruise-jack-reacher-and-passing-the-baton/

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
28 Apr 17
1 edit

I seem to remember the cop tossing the toothbrush into the trashcan. Was that Child?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by apathist
A bit over five and a half. Google who should play jack reacher, and it seems I didn't invent this issue. Btw here is something on the subject from the author!

http://www.signature-reads.com/2012/12/lee-child-on-tom-cruise-jack-reacher-and-passing-the-baton/
I vote for carrot top!