July Sentence Competition

July Sentence Competition

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Different

Moves
03 Jul 10

Finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the words I give you).

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for/to ...

You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is July 17, 2010.
Non-sentences will be disqualified.
Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

The winner will have a chance to win a subscription!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Jul 10
1 edit

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
03 Jul 10
2 edits

Originally posted by Raven69
Finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the words I give you).

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for/to ...

You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is July 17, 2010.
Non-sentences will be disqualified.
Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more tha one unless otherwise specified by you.

The winner will have a chance to win a subscription![/b]
Cheating, she was certain a chess forum would yield better replies to make her own, the plan to offer a inferior prize to the one the radio station had offered was almost infallible, however she hadn't envisaged some guy listening to 'Whats new scooby-doo halloween album' seeing right through her deceitfulness.

R
Different

Moves
04 Jul 10

Originally posted by leestatic
Cheating, she was certain a chess forum would yield better replies to make her own, the plan to offer a inferior prize to the one the radio station had offered was almost infallible, however she hadn't envisaged some guy listening to 'Whats new scooby-doo halloween album' seeing right through her deceitfulness.
...is that an entry?

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
04 Jul 10

Originally posted by Raven69
...is that an entry?
yeah😞

R
Different

Moves
04 Jul 10

Originally posted by leestatic
yeah😞
Lol, just had to check. 🙂

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Jul 10

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for their first date but she needed to be made to understand that she'd be put 6 feet under if she didn't obediently cater to his every whim and desire, no matter how denegrating and humilating it made her feel.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jul 10
1 edit

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for/to sing.

Just a little play on words🙂

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
06 Jul 10
1 edit

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for the annual brownies and girl guides scavenger hunt, but since finagled into acting guide leader following the tragic death of Mrs Blenkinsopp, the Vicar felt assured that her proximity to proceedings would lend an aura of sombre dignity and help quell his mounting trepidation of the parish’s high-spirited pre-adolescent coven.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
08 Jul 10

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for a wedding, but he wanted his whole family to attend.

d

Moves
08 Jul 10

He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for an orgy, but how else would he be able to get so many participants?

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
08 Jul 10

Do we sod punctuation, and put commas where fullstops, periods to you, should be; as all the previous writers have?

Please tell me.

Moves
08 Jul 10

he wasnt sure a graveyard was the best place for the monthly necrophiliacs anonymous meeting, but he was sure it was a bad idea to provide free tea, coffee and shovels.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
08 Jul 10

Originally posted by darvlay
He wasn't sure that the graveyard was really the best place for an orgy, but how else would he be able to get so many participants?
Are you following me?

d

Moves
08 Jul 10

Originally posted by Palynka
Are you following me?
I thought we were playing a fun game. 🙁