For Those Who Love to Rock!

For Those Who Love to Rock!

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
21 Apr 08
2 edits

Here's where I was on Thursday night:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/50082-jay-reatard-preps-next-7-chaos-erupts-at-toronto-gig

Craziest show I've been to in years! Too bad the article failed to mention how unbelievable the opening band was (CPC Gangbangs).

And be sure to check out local legend Dan Burke's diatribe against Jay on youtube. Priceless!

Also, the guy who's on stage trying to coax the drunken Burke still owes me $150, the prick.

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=120&csid2=844&fid1=30835
http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid2=844&fid1=30839&csid1=0

*Local reporting

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
21 Apr 08

Originally posted by darvlay

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/50082-jay-reatard-preps-next-7-chaos-erupts-at-toronto-gig

Craziest show I've been to in years! Too bad the article failed to mention how unbelievable the opening band was (CPC Gangbangs).

And be sure to check out local legend Dan Burke's diatribe against Jay on youtube. ...[text shortened]... a/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid2=844&fid1=30839&csid1=0

*Local reporting
Where's the Culture, spanky?

D

d

Moves
21 Apr 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Where's the Culture, spanky?

D
Youth culture, Gramps. Remember those days?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
21 Apr 08

LOL! Just saw Dan.

And I thought that Trailer Park Boys was a mockumentary.

D

Moves
21 Apr 08

d

Moves
21 Apr 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
LOL! Just saw Dan.

And I thought that Trailer Park Boys was a mockumentary.

D
Mr. Burke is a legend in Toronto. A crack-smokin', money-thievin' legend.

IM
Primal Primate

holiest of holies

Moves
22 Apr 08

you crazy canadian kids!😛

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Apr 08
1 edit

girly boys all.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
22 Apr 08

I was about to say I think I'm too old to understand your post 😕.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
23 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I was about to say I think I'm too old to understand your post 😕.
kids today don't have any marbles, no brains, no future, no past, no self-respect, no beliefs, no pride, it's pathetic. It's all about money and acting baby-tough. Surely you have noticed by now.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
23 Apr 08

Originally posted by eldragonfly
kids today don't have any marbles, no brains, no future, no past, no self-respect, no beliefs, no pride, it's pathetic. It's all about money and acting baby-tough. Surely you have noticed by now.
Ad hominem = fallacy

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
23 Apr 08

And be sure to check out local legend Dan Burke's diatribe against Jay on youtube. ...[text shortened]... a/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid2=844&fid1=30839&csid1=0

*Local reporting
Derivative. Axl Rose was beating up fans and walking off 20 years ago.

eo

the highway to hell

Moves
23 Apr 08
1 edit

rock to me was always a genre of music, I've noticed the use of the word "rock" as a verb has caught on in the US. on youtube i got a message from some kid who wrote "u rock cuz u like led zeppelin". how was i to respond? (at least he didnt call me dude).
one i dont like is "party" as a verb. how do you "party" anyway ?
😕

N

The sky

Moves
23 Apr 08

Originally posted by eamon o
rock to me was always a genre of music, I've noticed the use of the word "rock" as a verb has caught on in the US. on youtube i got a message from some kid who wrote "u rock cuz u like led zeppelin". how was i to respond? (at least he didnt call me dude).
one i dont like is "party" as a verb. how do you "party" anyway ?
😕
Partying rocks! 😉

IM
Primal Primate

holiest of holies

Moves
23 Apr 08

Originally posted by Nemesio
Ad hominem = fallacy
the ad hominem fallacy is committed when it is claimed that an argument or view is wrong, not on its own lack of merit, but on the grounds of who advanced it. that's not what happened here.