1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 14:041 edit
    @lemondrop said
    going back to Metallica?
    where is the leader in all of this comedy?
    I can only assume laying low, and answering questions from some Clan members.

An assumption on my part of course.

I couldn't actually tell you anything anyway as you know that is said in a clan forum. 😉

-VR
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 14:10
    @very-rusty said
    I can only assume laying low, and answering questions from some Clan members.

An assumption on my part of course.

I couldn't actually tell you anything anyway as you know that is said in a clan forum. 😉

-VR
    he should be trying to bring some harmony and unity
    a lack of leadership in my opinion
    unless he wanted you gone
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 14:193 edits
    @lemondrop said
    he should be trying to bring some harmony and unity
    a lack of leadership in my opinion
    unless he wanted you gone
    What else would you think, bright leadership move keep Divegeester and let me go my way. From P.M's I received longer term members who have won many games for the clan are not happy. Just have to see what will happen. Whether you want to admit it or not I leave a big hole for them to fill.

I believe I guilted the gooster into talking his vacation flag down, but they still haven't given him any games. In pending challenges, have a look if you don't believe me.

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 14:30
    @very-rusty said
    What else would you think, bright leadership move keep Divegeester and let me go my way. From P.M's I received longer term members who have won many games for the clan are not happy. Just have to see what will happen. Whether you want to admit it or not I leave a big hole for them to fill.

I believe I guilted the gooster into talking his vacation flag down, but they still haven't given him any games. In pending challenges, have a look if you don't believe me.

-VR
    I believe you
    you seem to have second thoughts about your decision to leave
    unless you did it to see how many clanmates would fight for your return
    the gooster wants you back
    so the solution rests squarely on the leader
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:00
    @lemondrop said
    going back to Metallica?
    where is the leader in all of this comedy?
    I'm doing fine and getting back in the saddle.
    And I just had my 2nd COVID vaccination this morning.
    There is life in the midst of all this as well. 😛
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:02
    @mghrn55 said
    I'm doing fine and getting back in the saddle.
    And I just had my 2nd COVID vaccination this morning.
    There is life in the midst of all this as well. 😛
    so now we will be able to hug if we ever meet
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:06
    @lemondrop said
    so now we will be able to hug if we ever meet
    Keep your chess pieces at least 2 squares away from mine. 😆
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:221 edit
    @lemondrop said
    I believe you
    you seem to have second thoughts about your decision to leave
    unless you did it to see how many clanmates would fight for your return
    the gooster wants you back
    so the solution rests squarely on the leader
    It has right from the beginning lemon.

Put things back they way they were make a rule no arguing with Clanmates in the Public forums, a simple solution.

The gooster doesn't want me back don't kid yourself, or he would have stopped the nonsense last year when we had the blow out.

Obviously he is considered a more important part of the pieces of the clan than I am. So be it.

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:26
    @very-rusty said
    It has right from the beginning lemon.

Put things back they way they were make a rule no arguing with Clanmates in the Public forums, a simple solution.

The gooster doesn't want me back don't kid yourself, or he would have stopped the nonsense last year when we had the blow out.

Obviously he is considered a more important part of the pieces of the clan than I am. So be it.

-VR
    so as long as the gooster is in the clan you will not return?
    because the gooster won't change
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 15:375 edits
    @lemondrop said
    so as long as the gooster is in the clan you will not return?
    because the gooster won't change
    We both know that don't we! I have no problem arguing with him when I have a foot out the door as you can see in the forums. I know you been following.

Once both feet are out the door I don't look back. I only have one out for now. Working hard to win every game I can. Don't resign them as some would out of spite. I have other older long term Clanmates who I know support me, and I owe it to them.

Clan leaders I've spoken with still think (Shortcircuit) is running things behind the scenes and he and Dive are good friends.

-VR
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 17:31
    @very-rusty said
    We both know that don't we! I have no problem arguing with him when I have a foot out the door as you can see in the forums. I know you been following.

Once both feet are out the door I don't look back. I only have one out for now. Working hard to win every game I can. Don't resign them as some would out of spite. I have other older long term Clanmates who I know suppor ...[text shortened]... ll think (Shortcircuit) is running things behind the scenes and he and Dive are good friends.

-VR
    so much intrigue
    can you let me in on any dirty secrets?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 17:40
    @lemondrop said
    so much intrigue
    can you let me in on any dirty secrets?
    Of course I could, but not going to Lemon. As I 've said a little piece of my heart will leave when I leave Metallica. There are still players there I like and respect who have been long term members. There is not doubt in my mind I'll be missed, some will continue to chat with me in P.M.'s. I'll always know what is going on. Clan Leader(s) don't really control what people want to do as you can see and know. Perhaps you are smart to be alone, although I don't call a man of 1 a clan.

-VR
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 14:07
    @very-rusty said
    Of course I could, but not going to Lemon. As I 've said a little piece of my heart will leave when I leave Metallica. There are still players there I like and respect who have been long term members. There is not doubt in my mind I'll be missed, some will continue to chat with me in P.M.'s. I'll always know what is going on. Clan Leader(s) don't really control what people ...[text shortened]... can see and know. Perhaps you are smart to be alone, although I don't call a man of 1 a clan.

-VR
    Jeez. I don't believe it! Metallica are finally cutting away the rotten wood. Was it an age thing Rusty. Do they have a policy that once you turn 90 you're out?

I think Metallica will now begin to climb the table again after jettisoning the dead weight. Only time will tell.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 14:16
    @radioactive69 said
    Jeez. I don't believe it! Metallica are finally cutting away the rotten wood. Was it an age thing Rusty. Do they have a policy that once you turn 90 you're out?

I think Metallica will now begin to climb the table again after jettisoning the dead weight. Only time will tell.
    😲
    you're alive!
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 14:27
    @lemondrop said
    😲
    you're alive!
    Yes. Still kicking. Thought I might venture in to see what the rust bucket was up to only to find he's been booted like a leper from his beloved clan.

Man, he must have been causing some real trouble in there to get so unceremoniously dumped. Shown the door and given his marching orders. Have you got any idea about what trouble he caused there Lemon?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree