White Flag is up. Question for the Forum.

White Flag is up. Question for the Forum.

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Oct 17

Radio tried for the first time after deleting your message once again, to send you a PM asking you why Chaney is trashing me in the forum? I only saw one post but don't know what else he wrote. But I heard it wasn't good.

Do you or anyone else know what he is saying or most importantly why he is saying bad things about me?

Putting aside our differences for a moment, I am asking man to man with you and anyone else that might shed some light on why he is making a mistake of starting trouble with me?

I would like to know before I start to message him.

Thank you to anyone who answers me with an honest answer and does not just take more cheap shots.

Thank you,
Michael

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Oct 17

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Oct 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That is what I am asking you. Can you just stop the BS for one minute? I have only seen one post.

Are you telling me he posted something about my family??? And if he did, could you copy and paste it here or send it to me in a PM? Or send a link where I can look at his posts about me and my family?

I never talk about my family. Startreader is the only one who knows anything really about my family.

Why would Chaney say anything about me when I have not said one word about him?

I understand you taking his side. I just figured there might be part of you that might be human.

This one confuses me. Can you at least send me what he said about my family please?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vespin
That is what I am asking you. Can you just stop the BS for one minute? I have only seen one post.

Are you telling me he posted something about my family??? And if he did, could you copy and paste it here or send it to me in a PM? Or send a link where I can look at his posts about me and my family?

I never talk about my family. Startreader is the o ...[text shortened]... human.

This one confuses me. Can you at least send me what he said about my family please?
Wasn't it you that got it removed?

If it wasn't and you didn't see the post that was removed I suggest you forget about it. Most people on here despise you but you don't deserve that sort of crap from a non sub scum such as Chaney.

Maybe you should leave it and get back to being a coward.

Chaney 2.....Vespin 0..........full time !!!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 17

Radio tried for the first time after deleting your message once again, to send you a PM asking you why Chaney is trashing me in the forum? I only saw one post but don't know what else he wrote. But I heard it wasn't good.

Do you or anyone else know what he is saying or most importantly why he is saying bad things about me?

Putting aside our differen ...[text shortened]... nswers me with an honest answer and does not just take more cheap shots.

Thank you,
Michael
Dear Micheal,

I really wouldn't worry at all about anything chaney3 says. Most of it is a stream of booze induced forum jizzum.

Kind regards

dive.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Oct 17

chaney3's post was not directed at you
he said so himself in a follow up post
but it gave the little snakes some slithering room

st johnstone

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
chaney3's post was not directed at you
he said so himself in a follow up post
but it gave the little snakes some slithering room
Are you not even bothering to switch accounts anymore?

That's twice you have answered for chaney.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @roma45

?
are you suffering some sort of dementia?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Oct 17

Putting aside our differen ...[text shortened]... nswers me with an honest answer and does not just take more cheap shots.

Thank you,
Michael
I see you've thrown up the white flag.

Isn't that what cowards do ??

Coward !!!

Moves
12 Oct 17

I never talk about my family. Startreader is the o ...[text shortened]... human.

You’re clearly insane.

I haven’t a clue what deleted post you’re talking about. I’ve been far too busy observing the world through my pince-nez as I hobble around, and I’ve completely missed the excitement of Chaney saying rude things about your nearest and dearest.

But clearly somebody has told you that Chaney said something nasty about your family and you not only believed them but opted to take umbrage.

You got upset, had a little cry, and then came running to Radio who you’ve been busy bad-mouthing month after month and thought he’d actually care enough about you to copy and paste a post that nobody has seen or cares about and send it to you so you could sit and look at it for a few hours and cry some more?

Pathetic doesn’t cover it.

“Starteeader is the only one who knows anything about my family”. You did tell me some things about your family. I’ve forgotten much of that....memory fails when one reaches such a great age, you know....but I don’t gossip or share things people tell me in confidence.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Oct 17

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @roma45

I hear you brother. How would Lemondrop know who Chaney's post was directed at.

And why is Lemondrop answering posts directed at Chaney. Is he Chaney's mouthpiece or is he in fact...............Chaney himself.

I would say that Chaney is banned after his comments about Vespin but if he isn't maybe it's time he was.........and for good. He should never have invaded this forum that is reserved only for paying subscribers.

Chaney must go Lemondrop !!! Please don't bring him in here again.

st johnstone

Moves
12 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69

And why is Lemondrop answering posts directed at Chaney. Is he Chaney's mouthpiece or is he in fact...............Chaney himself.

I would say that Chaney is banned after his comments about Vespin but if he isn't maybe it's time he was.........and for good. He shoul ...[text shortened]... ly for paying subscribers.

Chaney is probably forum banned or is is hiding from vespin.

It's curious how lemon knows what Chaney is thinking

Return of the clones?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69

I would say that Chaney is banned after his comments about Vespin but if he isn't maybe it's time he was.........and for good. He shoul ...[text shortened]... ly for paying subscribers.

Chaney usually sends me a PM when he is banned. (No idea why). Nothing so far.

(As for this forum being reserved for paying subscribers,....clearly not).

Moves
12 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Chaney usually sends me a PM when he is banned. (No idea why). Nothing so far.

(As for this forum being reserved for paying subscribers,....clearly not).
More’s the pity!