Which clan ?

Which clan ?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devon uk.

Moves
02 Mar 18

I am looking to join a clan that would give me about 20-30 games on the go at a time. I find that when you join a clan it starts alright and before you know it you have twice and more games than you can cope with. Any suggestions for a clan taking on new members for their clan that would oblige. I have been a member on RHP for over 10 years and a mid range player. I don’t belong to a clan at the moment. Thanks

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Mar 18

Originally posted by @meanmicro
I am looking to join a clan that would give me about 20-30 games on the go at a time. I find that when you join a clan it starts alright and before you know it you have twice and more games than you can cope with. Any suggestions for a clan taking on new members for their clan that would oblige. I have been a member on RHP for over 10 years and a mid range player. I don’t belong to a clan at the moment. Thanks
PM the clan leader of your choice
tell him/her what you seek
make a decision

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
03 Mar 18

Originally posted by @meanmicro
I think in any new clan you join the leader would find it difficult to get you 20-30 games quickly but as said above you can ask your new leader to impose restrictions on the maximum.
I suggest when choosing a clan select one from the first page or two of the all clans list as they are the most active.

Moves
08 Mar 18
1 edit

If you meant an upper limit of 20-30 games at one time, just keep in touch with your clan leader(s) about your load and availability.

Also, in your clan settings there's a checkbox for each clan to indicate whether you are available for new challenges.

m

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @caesar-salad
If you meant an upper limit of 20-30 games at one time, just keep in touch with your clan leader(s) about your load and availability.

Also, in your clan settings there's a checkbox for each clan to indicate whether you are available for new challenges.
I believe there is also a setting where you can set a limit on the number of clan games you have in progress.
Can't exactly remember where.

Moves
20 Mar 18

The OP has already found a clan to join, but The Crawling Chaos and Clan Cawdor are both recruiting now.