New clan leader sought

New clan leader sought

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 17

Please if you are inclined to look after The Easy Riders please let me know and we shall arrange for you to lead the greatest clan in the history of the internet. They are truly a great group of players who will make it a pleasure for you as a clan leader.

c

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Please if you are inclined to look after The Easy Riders please let me know and we shall arrange for you to lead the greatest clan in the history of the internet. They are truly a great group of players who will make it a pleasure for you as a clan leader.
Good luck with your search robbie.

Hopefully those naysayers here don't barge into your thread with their negativity, spite and abuse to spoil the thread.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Good luck with your search robbie.

Hopefully those naysayers here don't barge into your thread with their negativity, spite and abuse to spoil the thread.
Why don't you buy a sub and take over?

Sorry re read the thread title "new leader sought" disqualifying you automatically for obvious reason's

c

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Why don't you buy a sub and take over?

Sorry re read the thread title "new leader sought" disqualifying you automatically for obvious reason's
The first naysayer has arrived.

Hey, maybe Phil Taylor can be the new clan leader? Wouldn't that be a real....bullseye?

Lol lol lol. 🙂

st johnstone

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
The first naysayer has arrived.

Hey, maybe Phil Taylor can be the new clan leader? Wouldn't that be a real....bullseye?

Lol lol lol. 🙂
Ah claneyrobbie Adding lol does not make lame posts funny

Only an idiot would take over the cheating scum riders on second thoughts you sound perfect

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Aug 17
1 edit

Robbie,

With what "The Easy Riders" have been involved in, we know what I am talking about the 2016 fiasco, who in their right mind would want to be associated with that Clan?....Or perhaps that is who you want to take it over someone more like you, potatoe head, or little v.?

I can't see anyone jumping forward to inherit a Clan who's reputation is as bad as that one is.

-VR

Moves
05 Aug 17

Yeah, you might even win if you dont cheat, that way management doesnt have to pull your points away from you

m

Moves
05 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Robbie,

With what "The Easy Riders" have been involved in, we know what I am talking about the 2016 fiasco, who in their right mind would want to be associated with that Clan?....Or perhaps that is who you want to take it over someone more like you, potatoe head, or little v.?

I can't see anyone jumping forward to inherit a Clan who's reputation is as bad as that one is.

-VR
Carrobie's successor will have a tough assignment restoring the reputation of the clan.

His/her first job would be to change the tag line under the clan name.
No clan should be living a lie.

May I suggest a tag line.

Make Easy Riders half decent again. 😛

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
05 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Carrobie's successor will have a tough assignment restoring the reputation of the clan.

the only thing that needs to be restored is the crown ripped from the heart of Easy Riders

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
05 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55

who's going to decide when the 'reputation' has been restored?
you, the fool Very Rusty, the likes of roma and radiodecay?
the Easy Riders reputation is one of a good, loyal and hard playing clan that played within the rules and were robbed
plain and simple

st johnstone

Moves
05 Aug 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
the only thing that needs to be restored is the crown ripped from the heart of Easy Riders
Crowns are usually worn on a head

rc

Moves
05 Aug 17

the Easy Riders reputation is one of a good, loyal and hard playing clan that played within the rules and were robbed
plain and simple
Thankyou lemondrop. I know it, you know it, the entire universe knows it.

st johnstone

Moves
05 Aug 17

There was a vote
Justice won
Only mctayto punished
Why are you still crying?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Aug 17

plain and simple
Maiden Gertrude,

So to sum up all the drivel you stated is that Russ robbed The Easy Riders? Good job, insulting an administrator that should put you in good graces!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Aug 17
1 edit

Robbie,

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face with a sledge hammer!

Excuse me, that already happened didn't it! 😛 😉

-VR