Make RHP great again

Make RHP great again

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
10 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @mghrn55
I provided evidence to Russ.
Issue has been dealt with. Case closed !!

Why would you ask for evidence from a closed case ?
You provided no evidence of any cheating, this has been discussed ad nauseum, infact you could not provide a single game, no not a single game where the outcome had been decided before hand and as was pointed out to you to no avail because essentially you are incapable of objective rational thought, even if you had, it would not have been against the rules. Sorry but your made up narrative and de facto reasoning is simply not good enough.

When you were asked to specify which of my players had colluded you sank away like the pansy you are because you knew you would have been called out for it when I would have confronted those players with your allegations and instead we are left with nothing but your hollow lies.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Its a figure of speech termed 'the royal we', is that the best you have, bwahahah you are floundering already.

Man I wished I had been present when the great V announced mate in two.
Robbie

Yea, that was sportsmanship at its finest wasn't it? Of course you would appreciate something like that! little v. always did worship you, trying to be like you, but never quite there. Now chaney3 pretty much has you down to a T so to speak. πŸ˜‰ You two could be twins!!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Aug 17

Its a figure of speech termed 'the royal we', is that the best you have, bwahahah you are floundering already.

Man I wished I had been present when the great V announced mate in two.
You seem to think the game is still on Robbie, it isn't. It's over, you lost. πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Robbie

Yea, that was sportsmanship at its finest wasn't it? Of course you would appreciate something like that! little v. always did worship you, trying to be like you, but never quite there. Now chaney3 pretty much has you down to a T so to speak. πŸ˜‰ You two could be twins!!!

-VR
little V as you call him is legend!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Aug 17

You provided no evidence of any cheating, this has been discussed ad nauseum, infact you could not provide a single game, no not a single game where the outcome had been decided before hand and as was pointed out to you to no avail because essentially you are incapable of objective rational thought, even if you had, it would not have been against th ...[text shortened]... d those players with your allegations and instead we are left with nothing but your hollow lies.
Robbie,

So, you are saying that Russ took your championship from you for nothing? I was him I'd kick your sorry lying cheating butt off of this site forever!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Aug 17

Robbie,

like you little v. is a legend in his own mind!

-VR

rc

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
You seem to think the game is still on Robbie, it isn't. It's over, you lost. πŸ™‚
Oh dear, if you continue to cast aspersions about without being able to substantiate them then you will be called out, you can bet on it. Look at you, you cannot substantiate a single thing you say.

rc

Moves
10 Aug 17
3 edits

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Robbie,

So, you are saying that Russ took your championship from you for nothing? I was him I'd kick your sorry lying cheating butt off of this site forever!!!

-VR
What is it about a de facto judgement that you are having trouble with Crusty? Wuss put the idea to a vote, there was no rule and he knew it. The only lying cheats I know of is you and your clan of sandbagging dullards.

rc

Moves
10 Aug 17
2 edits

Tell the forum which of my players colluded, I want to hear you say it, which ones. If you will not or cannot then we are free to dismiss your claims as nothing more than a fabricated narrative with NO basis in any known reality and all your allegations of cheating as shallow and abusive as a crybabyjeester.

m

Moves
10 Aug 17

You provided no evidence of any cheating, this has been discussed ad nauseum, infact you could not provide a single game, no not a single game where the outcome had been decided before hand and as was pointed out to you to no avail because essentially you are incapable of objective rational thought, even if you had, it would not have been against th ...[text shortened]... d those players with your allegations and instead we are left with nothing but your hollow lies.
You are the wrong side of history on this one. Case closed !!

If you want something new to whine about, you can check the 2017 clan standings.
After all, you are in full whine mode right now. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55

I'm Samsung on Android.

*hisses then morphs into a cat runs off and knocks over a dustin*

m

Moves
10 Aug 17

Tell the forum which of my players colluded, I want to hear you say it, which ones. If you will not or cannot then we are free to dismiss your claims as nothing more than a fabricated narrative with NO basis in any known reality and all your allegations of cheating as shallow and abusive as a crybabyjeester.
Case closed. 2017 clan season is well into 2nd half.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Aug 17

Oh dear, if you continue to cast aspersions about without being able to substantiate them then you will be called out, you can bet on it. Look at you, you cannot substantiate a single thing you say.
Oh no... are you going to "call me out" for calling you a cheat Robbie?

😡

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Aug 17

You really need to take it up with the site admins robbie. No one here gives a tuppeney bank about your idiot rankings.

m

Moves
10 Aug 17

Speaking of Vespin ..... haven't heard from that twit for a while.
Is he still trying to remove his cone collar ?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€