join the magical mystery tour

join the magical mystery tour

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I'm off the beer, been off for about three weeks now, just drinking herbal tea, still making beer though, just to give away.
what you brewing?

rc

Moves
12 Mar 17
4 edits

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
what you brewing?
A smoked porter which is about 6.5 % ABV and an American pale ale about 5.5% ABV which uses Amarillo hops exclusively, very tasty. Amarillo has a citrus flavour, sometimes orangey and sometimes grapefruit. More pungent than Cascade hops (seirra nevada) with a longer bitterness at the back end. My favourite hop at the mo is Mosaic though, it tastes like tropical fruit, sometimes tangerine and people have even reported blueberry flavours.

rc

Moves
12 Mar 17

If you are ever near Huddersfield these seem to be the guys to go to,

https://www.drinkmallinsons.co.uk/our_beers.htm

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
COWARD
little v.

Congratulations!!! You finally admit to the truth! 😉

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
COWARD
You don't need to announce yourself as present.

We could smell you from a mile away. You stink bro.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
You don't need to announce yourself as present.

We could smell you from a mile away. You stink bro.
Your nose too near Metallica bum radiosheila. Why you still bagging away down in the 1500's htis is the real question.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Your nose too near Metallica bum radiosheila. Why you still bagging away down in the 1500's htis is the real question.
Mainly because I'm a 1500 player. Find one game in the last 6 months that I haven't played my hardest. I dare you scumbag.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Mar 17

Mainly because I'm a 1500 player. Find one game in the last 6 months that I haven't played my hardest. I dare you scumbag.
radioative,

May be a good idea to keep a close watch on what they are up to. Wobbie usually tries to deflect when he is up to no good, thinking no one will notice what is going on.

He has nothing on you, just something he does to throw the attention some place other than his own back yard so to speak.

-VR

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

Rubbish, you are a 1700-1800 rated player the same as me. Why you baggy sagging at 1500's? I will look when I have time and if I find anything you are getting busted.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
radioative,

May be a good idea to keep a close watch on what they are up to. Wobbie usually tries to deflect when he is up to no good, thinking no one will notice what is going on.

He has nothing on you, just something he does to throw the attention some place other than his own back yard so to speak.

-VR
Would you like some coffee with your froth Crusty old bean?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Mar 17

the magical mystery tour is coming to take you away

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by lemondrop
the magical mystery tour is coming to take you away
Na........that's just Russ. Come to take you and all your colluding and cheating partners away.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

how hard were you trying here radiobagger?

Game 11974932

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Mar 17

first stop
penny lane

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Mar 17
1 edit