1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 12:56
    It seems that many of the people given 3 year bans for infractions on the clan forum have been forgiven, myself and (undeservedly) McTayo amongst them. Roma however still has a 3 year ban even though he was less of an offender than some of us. I have it on good authority that he has learned his lesson and will not cross the line again if reinstated.

Please Russ, give him the benefit of the doubt as you have to myself and others and give him a second chance.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 15:19
    I agree
    ave you been in contact with him?
    does he even want to come back?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 16:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It seems that many of the people given 3 year bans for infractions on the clan forum have been forgiven, myself and (undeservedly) McTayo amongst them. Roma however still has a 3 year ban even though he was less of an offender than some of us. I have it on good authority that he has learned his lesson and will not cross the line again if reinstated.
    ...[text shortened]... give him the benefit of the doubt as you have to myself and others and give him a second chance.
    If Roma is to be forgiven then the great and illustrious Vespin (peace be upon him for a thousand years) must also be forgiven. The Russky is a reasonable man, if we petition him he may be in a forgiving mood, Fridays are best, afternoons.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 20:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If Roma is to be forgiven then the great and illustrious Vespin (peace be upon him for a thousand years) must also be forgiven. The Russky is a reasonable man, if we petition him he may be in a forgiving mood, Fridays are best, afternoons.
    Pretty good, considering it comes from a man whose crimes against RHP are legion.

We get that you'd like all your buddies back to finish the job you've set before yourselves... destroying this website.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 20:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Pretty good, considering it comes from a man whose crimes against RHP are legion.

We get that you'd like all your buddies back to finish the job you've set before yourselves... destroying this website.
    roma was no friend of robbies
    robbie, unlike you, shows compassion
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 21:46
    Maybe if you sweeten the pot with some integrity both individuals can have their privileges reinstated.

Go on, Robbie !!
    Contact site administration and offer to have the collusion points rolled back !!

There may be hope for you yet !! 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:111 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Maybe if you sweeten the pot with some integrity both individuals can have their privileges reinstated.

Go on, Robbie !!
    Contact site administration and offer to have the collusion points rolled back !!

There may be hope for you yet !! 🙂
    Why? they will only tell me to get lost with my tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

Nanoo Nanoo Maghoober55 calling Orson, come in Orson.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:13
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    roma was no friend of robbies
    robbie, unlike you, shows compassion
    yes indeed, i don't mind Roma coming back, he was no friend of the Great revolution and a metallica super flunkiie but it would be dull if we were all in agreement for sure.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:33
    ...[text shortened]... give him the benefit of the doubt as you have to myself and others and give him a second chance.
    I totally concur with that.

Roma's prolonged ban is hard to understand.

Please, Russ, can he come back? Maybe as an Easter present?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:362 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I totally concur with that.

Roma's prolonged ban is hard to understand.

Please, Russ, can he come back? Maybe as an Easter present?
    We simply don't know what transpired between Roma and the administration. Do you not also agree to extend amnesty towards the great and illustrious Vespers?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:44
    We simply don't know what transpired between Roma and the administration. Do you not also agree to extend amnesty towards the great and illustrious Vespers?
    Of course not! Roma did nothing to merit his ban. Vespin deliberately and explicitly set out to subvert the clan system by any means he could think of, no matter how foul. His curiously-reinstated, tartan-kilted mate the same.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 23:261 edit
    Of course not! Roma did nothing to merit his ban. Vespin deliberately and explicitly set out to subvert the clan system by any means he could think of, no matter how foul. His curiously-reinstated, tartan-kilted mate the same.
    I wish we could forgive everyone and start over
    but some people are just plain crazy
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 23:51
    Do you really wish to start on me again ?
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 01:01
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Do you really wish to start on me again ?
    I do.

I just can't abide people like yourself. Beat up on women and small kids.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 01:11
    I do.

I just can't abide people like yourself. Beat up on women and small kids.
    explain please

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree