Is lemondrop okay?

Is lemondrop okay?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
16 Nov 18

@Very-Rusty This is true. Those who cant let it go or forgive as you say, for me something is wrong with them. We teach our children to forgive. Besides, I all I did was call them out after two years of abuse in here. So I spoke up. I wont ever do it again unless it was outrageous. It's a shame people are so weak inside they live for thumbs down. lol Which makes me laugh. Roma has a stalker to. It's really silly. Anyway, take care of yourself. Best Regards, Michael

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 18
1 edit

@vespin said
@Very-Rusty This is true. Those who cant let it go or forgive as you say, for me something is wrong with them. We teach our children to forgive. Besides, I all I did was call them out after two years of abuse in here. So I spoke up. I wont ever do it again unless it was outrageous. It's a shame people are so weak inside they live for thumbs down. lol Which makes me laugh. Roma has a stalker to. It's really silly. Anyway, take care of yourself. Best Regards, Michael
Actually, what I was talking about was your backing of Robbie. That was probably your biggest mistake!! Better to just move on than cry about any abuse you got which was most likely well deserved at the time. I would say it was more hurt feelings than abuse.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 18
1 edit

@padger said
A footballer may score 3 goals and end up on the losing side
Say 4 - 3 but the the result will not say 7 and -7 will it ?
Which is what this stupid system does
It is about time you gave up, majority like the way the system is. We all have the same rules, so no one actually has an advantage. Russ is never going to be able to please everyone on this issues that has been re-hashed more times than enough already.

-VR

Here

Moves
16 Nov 18
1 edit

@very-rusty said
It is about time you gave up, majority like the way the system is. We all have the same rules, so no one actually has an advantage. Russ is never going to be able to please everyone on this issues that has been re-hashed more times than enough already.

-VR
You say the " majority " but prove to me that the " majority " like it or even know about how the points system works
I will never give in to this illogical system
I will carp on about it for ever

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 18
1 edit

@padger said
You say the " majority " but prove to me that the " majority " like it or even know about how the points system works
If you paid closer attention you would know there was already a vote on it by the Clan Leaders!!! 😛 PAY ATTENTION!!!!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
If you paid closer attention you would know there was already a vote on it by the Clan Leaders!!! 😛 PAY ATTENTION!!!!

-VR
You are trying to reason with a coward moron and bully.
And the author of the worst site idea ever.
I am still waiting to hear from his lawyer....thats the level of stupidity you are dealing with.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

@vespin said
If you and me can become buddies
There is hope for all.

Now sit back and watch the thumbs down

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

@lemondrop removed their quoted post
Wow...i thought we were friends.
I am actually shocked

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 18

@roma45 said
Wow...i thought we were friends.
I am actually shocked
Gertrude is a two timer, she was suppose to be my special friend. 😉

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
Gertrude is a two timer, she was suppose to be my special friend. 😉

-VR
He was only unfaithful once..
But it was wth mexico.
Thats the real reason usa had to build that wall. Thousands of mexicans after lemons ass on a daily basis.
Would have been cheaper just to exile him surely.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Nov 18

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

I am gutted. 😂

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 18

Can i still be friends with @kathmandu1 and @illluck ?
🙄

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Nov 18

c

Moves
16 Nov 18

I am NOT convinced that lemondrop is okay.