Is lemondrop okay?

Is lemondrop okay?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Oct 18

@very-rusty said
IF you stop and think about it we are ALL trolls, some are good some not so good. 😛 😉

-VR
I'll just think about it 'on the run' .
Cant stop.

For myself I do very little trolling.
My memory however is precise.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Oct 18

@karoly-aczel said
For myself I do very little trolling.
Your amount of posting says quite the opposite. 😉

If we post and repost then in the sense of the word we are trolling.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Oct 18

@roma45 said
All anyone has to do is read back your posts to see the truth.
You are the sexist lying bully
You know it
I know it.
Don't worry though no one else is really interested in you due to you being a limp tadger.
Keep in mind Everyone on this site knows more than me about all the idea's that are being spoken about. What exactly is Padger's site idea? The only thing I remember is where if you win as a clan, the other clan loses points. Honestly, I don't understand it myself. But You guys are all "real" chess players. I just play because it's fun and helps with insomnia. Is it necessary to take away points when the other clan won points? If it is a good reason then I am all for it. If it isn't then maybe a change can be made? I really have no clue why some think it's good and a few think it isn't. I don't understand all the chess stuff the way everyone else does so I figured I would just ask. Some help? Hope everyone is doing well. Roma you are on a roll! lol lol Glad I'm on your good side. I am right? lol Lets see how many thumbs down I get for this......lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Oct 18

@very-rusty said
Your amount of posting says quite the opposite. 😉

If we post and repost then in the sense of the word we are trolling.

-VR
amount of posting equals trolling?

Oh yeah? How so?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
29 Oct 18

@vespin said
Keep in mind Everyone on this site knows more than me about all the idea's that are being spoken about. What exactly is Padger's site idea? The only thing I remember is where if you win as a clan, the other clan loses points. Honestly, I don't understand it myself. But You guys are all "real" chess players. I just play because it's fun and helps with insomnia. Is it necess ...[text shortened]... Glad I'm on your good side. I am right? lol Lets see how many thumbs down I get for this......lol
Hey I still have fans. I received two thumbs down Roma. You only get one stalker. I have two. Still so silly even now. It really cracks me up that people take the time to do that over me asking a question that I actually needed help with. lol lol Nice to see people still have not changed a bit. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Oct 18

@vespin said
Hey I still have fans. I received two thumbs down Roma. You only get one stalker. I have two. Still so silly even now. It really cracks me up that people take the time to do that over me asking a question that I actually needed help with. lol lol Nice to see people still have not changed a bit. 🙂
Sometimes when we piss people off they have long memories about it.

I don't believe it had anything to do with the question, just that it was you asking it.

-VR

k

Moves
04 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
I would say feeling sorry for himself would be more like it!

Last moved 2 hours and 1 minute ago!

-VR
Was that when he timed me out?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Nov 18

@kquinn909 said
Was that when he timed me out?
I wouldn't know, don't follow your games. 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
I wouldn't know, don't follow your games. 😉

-VR
Do you follow any games? (Even your own? )

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Do you follow any games? (Even your own? )
What a silly man asking a silly question you are!

-VR

m

Moves
10 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
What a silly man asking a silly question you are!

-VR
LOL

Just tell him what clan you play for !! 😛

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Nov 18

@mghrn55 said
LOL

Apparently Rusty spent his first 6 months on this site trying to join a 'clam.'

He was often spotted on Margate beach with a bucket and spade.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Nov 18

@Very-Rusty
I can understand that. But If I can be the bigger man after radio asked me to congratulate Metallica, and I opened a thread and apologized to everyone even though not one of you are any better than me or anyone else with the bullying and the trashing of others.

I have not said one word that is negative. I let it all go, and the past is the past. In fact, in some threads most of you said "lets just move forward and leave the past where it belongs." I believe you might have said that to.

To give me a five thumbs down for asking a sincere question even if those don't like me, I thought we were all moving forward? I can hate on everyone to and it would be easy. Real easy.

I choose not to. I would rather talk and learn while I am here. I hold no grudges. At least not to the point I am angry and hitting the thumbs down every time someone talks.

Anyway, I agree with you. I think that is exactly why I received the five thumbs down. Such a shame adults still acting like children.

I do appreciate you answering me though. All my best.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apparently Rusty spent his first 6 months on this site trying to join a 'clam.'

He was often spotted on Margate beach with a bucket and spade.
Is that your idea of a joke? If so ha, ha! 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Nov 18
1 edit

@mghrn55 said
LOL

He already knows I play for the best Clan on the Site!!! 😉

Probably jealous!