In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
182d

@lstcyr said
Ah, well. I find myself once again dealing with people who are “sensitive” to the facts. If I offended you by continually focusing on the facts of the matter, I’m sorry that you were offended.
🤣🤣🤣

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
181d

@suzianne said
But still, you should expect to play 3:7 playing clan games.
In the interests of progressing a clans position on the net points list yes, you have a point.
Truth is, I don't really care about the net points list so maybe I shouldn't be in a clan at all.
The only fair way of measuring a clans performance is by percentage wins with a minimum number of challenges completed to qualify for the TABLE
A net points LIST based largely on number of challenges played means nothing in my opinion though judging by all the posts on here relating to it,I am in the minority

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
139d

@Anglian

Recruiting for 4 more players so we can become a bit more competitive .... the clan table is, afterall, a numbers game 😉

Ideally <1500 TER, but not essential

Alex

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
138d

@anglian said
@Anglian

Recruiting for 4 more players so we can become a bit more competitive .... the clan table is, afterall, a numbers game 😉

Ideally <1500 TER, but not essential

Alex
Too funny,
Appears you are getting lots of points almost like they are handed to you on a silver platter.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
138d

@a-unique-nickname said
🤣🤣🤣
Why don't you appear sorry? 🙂 😛

-VR

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
137d

@Very-Rusty
Anglian left BB as did I. Big things have small beginings...

C😑🚬

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
137d

@chris-guffogg said
@Very-Rusty

C😑🚬
I am quite aware of that also, but thanks for the update for everyone else.

Only difference is you're not being handed points on a Silver platter that I can see. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
137d
2 edits

@very-rusty said
I am quite aware of that also, but thanks for the update for everyone else.

Only difference is you're not being handed points on a Silver platter that I can see. 🙂

-VR
I also noticed you've also joined IVV who's Clan Leader as much as asked other Clan Leaders not to play Metallica or BB. I didn't know you were like that, I figured you had more integrity.

I know you only have yourself and 2 others in your Clan, but will be watching any games played against IVV., That Sir you can count on.

We are now down to 3 pages for Clan Challenges and not that many have 20 players in them. I Predicted a few years ago if things kept going they they were eventually the Clan Challenges would disappear, appears we are headed in that direction unfortunately.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
137d

Bump ....

To the top ....

Of the forum pages, of course 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
137d

@chris-guffogg said
@Very-Rusty

C😑🚬
I believe they were big differences in your leaving because of changes being made and Anglian just leaving! 🙂

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
137d

@very-rusty said
Too funny,
Appears you are getting lots of points almost like they are handed to you on a silver platter.

-VR
@Very-Rusty
You are spot on Rusty. Less clans, and the clans IVV are playing we play to but we don't get 20 point matches, or 16 point matches. I have to fight to get a 3 man match if lucky a 4 man match. Others don't play us or Metallica. Our team has always played fair and our matches win by only a little. And we lose matches to. Anglian should also be playing people who are rated 2000 as well. With this little amount of clans, we need equal amount of players in the match as they give IVV or anyone else.

At some point the higher ups will hopefully catch on. Chris did not leave like Anglian. I make changes every year. I was of the opinion that Chris was honorable, moral, and a really nice guy. But as Rusty said, we will be watching. Not the case with Anglian and why he is playing 400 points below his real rating. This came from him directly.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
137d

@very-rusty said
I believe they were big differences in your leaving because of changes being made and Anglian just leaving! 🙂

-VR
Exactly right. It was not personal with Chris. That was hard for me. But as leader you have to make some changes and usually yearly. And it wasn't like he was left high and dry. Chris is on the Lions clan and respected there, he runs his own clan as well. He has a lot to keep busy with. Anglian left for different reasons, and not one of them was good. Widget should be running that clan, at least he was honest.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
137d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
I very much like the TRUTH and, when you use it, I will recognize it as that. In this case, you are wrong.
You have no clue what your talking about. He has been telling people not to play us, as well as not having to if they join his team. You are splitting hairs and that sends a bad message. You don't what is going on because leaders don't tell you or talk to yo much because you are always on the last page and you have negative points every year almost. So no. You would not hear what the leaders are saying.

I do. And I know the leader of Metallica is respected and they talk to him as well
You have no clue what is going on. Get on page one and in the top five and maybe leaders will respect you enough to talk to you about what is really going on.

The guy is bad news and he did say not to play us or Metallica. The way he put it says the same thing without actually stating it word for word. When people read that, they think the same thing which is he is saying not to play us or Metallica.

You have no clue who this guy is and as usual you are on the wrong side of things.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
136d

@VESPIN BS as usual. Still working on that analysis of our games you promised months ago?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
135d

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN BS as usual. Still working on that analysis of our games you promised months ago?
The Clan Forum is not a place for your personal vendettas Istcyr. Time to move on from your personal differences.

-VR