1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:01
    @very-rusty said
    NO, because you're a sandbagger playing at a lower rating than you actually are.

You are still ignoring the fact it was also pointed out by another Clan Leader where you actually let his player win the games.

I DON"T PLAY SANDBAGGERS....I had already told my Clan Leader you were one, now he knows you are. You think you're helping by giving away games?

What you g ...[text shortened]... lts aren't going to get you out of a situation you put yourself in. Changing your ways might.

-VR
    another display of ignorance
    if your yellow and you know it clap your hands
    louder big fellow
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:08
    @very-rusty said
    All you got for your defense?

Pathetic little man you've turned out to be.

Ignorant I found out you were SANDBAGGING? 🙂 Question would be for how long has it been going on.

-VR
    ignorant little runt
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:151 edit
    @lemondrop said
    ignorant little runt
    Don't you wish you could say that to me in person lemon! 😛 🙂

I know I'd love it! You think you got problems now....LOL.... 🙂

I see you are quite upset people now know about your SANDBAGGING!!!!

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:17
    @very-rusty said
    Don't you wish you could say that to me in person lemon! 😛 🙂

I know I'd love it! You think you got problems now....LOL.... 🙂

-VR
    you don't scare me ye of small balls
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:371 edit
    @lemondrop said
    you don't scare me ye of small balls
    Of course not, you're behind your monitor as I am.

Wouldn't you love to tell me that to my face though? 🙂 I certainly would like you to do that.

Perhaps we can talk more about your SANDBAGGING???

-VR
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:42
    @very-rusty said
    Of course not, you're behind your monitor as I am.

Wouldn't you love to tell me that to my face though? 🙂 I certainly would like you to do that.

Perhaps we can talk more about your SANDBAGGING???

-VR
    yes I would
    in fact, pm me and we'll see if we can get a meeting set up
    I don't want to travel to that swamp of yours or any of your surrounding cesspools
    but we can figure something out
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:48
    @lemondrop said
    yes I would
    in fact, pm me and we'll see if we can get a meeting set up
    I don't want to travel to that swamp of yours or any of your surrounding cesspools
    but we can figure something out
    You have no intentions of meeting me, probably wet yourself when you saw me, never mind saying anything to me.

I want to talk about all your SANDBAGGING lemon and are you going to continue it or stop. That is what I want to know. I'll be watching and pointing it out if I can keep up with you Changing your Clan Name all the time.

I already got it figured out, you wouldn't say crap to my face. You'd be too concerned about what may follow what you said.

-VR
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 16:57
    @very-rusty said
    You have no intentions of meeting me, probably wet yourself when you saw me, never mind saying anything to me.

I want to talk about all your SANDBAGGING lemon and are you going to continue it or stop. That is what I want to know. I'll be watching and pointing it out if I can keep up with you Changing your Clan Name all the time.

I already got it figured out, you wouldn't say crap to my face. You'd be too concerned about what may follow what you said.

-VR
    I'll meet you
    runts don't scare me
    hide if you want
    I'll find you
    I'll just follow my nose
    cause the nose knows
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:031 edit
    @lemondrop said
    I'll meet you
    runts don't scare me
    hide if you want
    I'll find you
    I'll just follow my nose
    cause the nose knows
    You probably never been in a fight in your life lemondrops. Seriously how many fights you been in? How much boxing have you done in your lifetime? Maybe martial arts?

YOU'RE a SANDBAGGER and all one need do is look at your last 50 Clan Games. I've done my home work on you, I am really hoping Administration do the same!

Trust me you don't want to find me or your nose will look differently afterwards.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:09
    @very-rusty said
    You probably never been in a fight in your life lemondrops. Seriously how many fights you been in? How much boxing have you done in your lifetime? Maybe martial arts?

YOU'RE a SANDBAGGER and all one need do is look at your last 50 Clan Games. I've done my home work on you, I am really hoping Administration do the same!

Trust me you don't want to find me or your nose will look differently afterwards.
    ignorant little runt
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:14
    @lemondrop said
    ignorant little runt
    SANDBAGGER! Come looking for me PLEASE!!! 😛 🙂

I really am hoping Administration will look over your last 50 Clan Challenge games. Also that you get more than a slap on the hand for it.

-VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:19
    @very-rusty said
    SANDBAGGER! Come looking for me PLEASE!!! 😛 🙂

I really am hoping Administration will look over your last 50 Clan Challenge games. Also that you get more than a slap on the hand for it.

-VR
    I'll squish you like the fluffy pillow that you are
    why don't you come looking for me little runt
    why should I have to travel to that slop area of yours
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:21
    @lemondrop said
    I'll squish you like the fluffy pillow that you are
    why don't you come looking for me little runt
    why should I have to travel to that slop area of yours
    All You have is hot air and trying to get this thread removed.

I am not going to say anymore so everyone will see what has been said.

Mr. Hot Air guy/gal!

-VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 17:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 15:19
    @very-rusty said
    NO, because you're a sandbagger playing at a lower rating than you actually are.

You are still ignoring the fact it was also pointed out by another Clan Leader where you actually let his player win the games.

I DON"T PLAY SANDBAGGERS....I had already told my Clan Leader you were one, now he knows you are. You think you're helping by giving away games?

What you g ...[text shortened]... lts aren't going to get you out of a situation you put yourself in. Changing your ways might.

-VR
    I personally think that what Lemondrop does to screw the system is disgusting, cowardly, and shows a thing or two about his upbringing.

People like him are why the clan system is not taken very seriously by most people. This years table really is quite meaningless due to just a handful of idiots who manipulate games and challenges at the expense of the enjoyment of others. I have played a lot of games on this site and thankfully have not played anyone who has thrown a game to manipulate a challenge so as I say it is just a small very few imbeciles.

Wouldn't it be much more enjoyable to play in a clan system where everybody tried their best and the winner really was the best team, not the team that was manipulated to win by a few disgruntled players.

Not that I'm taking away from the leading clans in any way as I have not had a look at their games and that's mainly because I simply don't care enough anymore. Too many people have had an agenda to ruin the clan system for too long.

I can't however blame Lemondrop entirely as his systematic abuse of the system is obvious and blatant and sweet FA is done about it. It is not the fault of Lemondrop and his cowardly cohorts but a fault in the administration of the system itself.

It's too late this year Lemon but why not next year play your hardest in every challenge and see how you go. Whether you finish first, 18th or 44th I assure you that you'll feel better about yourself for giving it a go. It might also encourage more people into the clan system where we can all play and feel good about it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree