23 Sep '21 21:14

Removed by poster

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 17:093 edits
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    It is about time you started winning a few or at least splitting them.

I don't think when all is said and done the points you are giving away which you've admitted to in the public forum will (NOT) change the course of the outcome.

The thing is you are SANDBAGGING by doing so. Do you think ANYONE believes you're a 1200 something player? Get serious. At least make a little effort in hiding your SANDBAGGING lemon.

That is the reason I don't play you. Also a VERY GOOD case why Clan Ratings should be separate!!!

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 17:23

Removed by poster

4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 18:47

Removed by poster

5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 20:40

Removed by poster

6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 21:48
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    We all know you're not a 1200 player Lemon.

It is obvious you threw those two games hanging your Queen knowingly, and putting yourself in a bad position in the other one to try and make it look good.

I believe this to be a good example of you sandbagging by my Ex-Clan Leader. It really doesn't help my ex-Clan or hurt my present Clan and you are fixing your rating at the same time. This is something we are trying to eliminate.

I may have won 1 game against you legitimately in our games, the other ones you let me win. No doubt in my mind you're around a 1500 plus player!!! I've explained my see saw up and down in my rating. That is why I told you nice to see you at least splitting the wins now.

You are better than that Lemon, and don't have to be doing these things. Soon it will be hard for you to get challenges from any clan unless they don't mind receiving free points. Eventually, could find yourself in the same situation as another player who was banned from clan challenges if your not careful.

-VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Sep '21 22:21
    @very-rusty said
    We all know you're not a 1200 player Lemon.

It is obvious you threw those two games hanging your Queen knowingly, and putting yourself in a bad position in the other one to try and make it look good.

I believe this to be a good example of you sandbagging by my Ex-Clan Leader. It really doesn't help my ex-Clan or hurt my present Clan and you are fixing your rating at ...[text shortened]... same situation as another player who was banned from clan challenges if your not careful.

-VR
    I did not dump those two games
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 14:10

Removed by poster

9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 14:42
    @lemondrop said
    I did not dump those two games
    Sure you did, and also another one where you only went 8-10 moves and resigned in another game. There are many others also if someone wants to take a look through your history.

I don't know why the Metallica Clan leader removed what he said to you as he was dead on and gave you an example of someone in his own clan letting EVERYONE know he doesn't appreciated points which involve sandbagging.

I can see however why you would want to remove what you were saying.

-VR
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 14:45
    @very-rusty said
    Sure you did, and also another one where you only went 8-10 moves and resigned in another game. There are many others also if someone wants to take a look through your history.

I don't know why the Metallica Clan leader removed what he said to you as he was dead on and gave you an example of someone in his own clan letting EVERYONE know he doesn't appreciated points whi ...[text shortened]... involve sandbagging.

I can see however why you would want to remove what you were saying.

-VR
    ignorant as usual
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 14:573 edits
    @lemondrop said
    ignorant as usual
    I can start posting all your games you give on a silver platter if you wish.

You are very arrogant as usual.

You don't want people looking through your history as they would see all the games you've given away. Pathetic resigning games at moves 8-10 in a Clan Challenge and in NO TROUBLE in either game.

I hope the Clan Leaders all start looking at your History, they can decide if they want some free points or not. We know the Leader of Clan Metallica doesn't want them.

I am sure you noted my new Clan Leader didn't accept your Clan Challenge, why do you think that might be? Rhetorical question of course.

-VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 15:06
    @very-rusty said
    I can start posting all your games you give on a silver platter if you wish.

You are very arrogant as usual.

You don't want people looking through your history as they would see all the games you've given away. Pathetic resigning games at moves 8-10 in a Clan Challenge and in NO TROUBLE in either game.

I hope the Clan Leaders all start looking at your History, the ...[text shortened]... 't accept your Clan Challenge, why do you think that might be? Rhetorical question of course.

-VR
    I know why he didn't accept
    you told him not to
    yellow as usual
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 15:102 edits
    @lemondrop said
    I know why he didn't accept
    you told him not to
    yellow as usual
    NO, because you're a sandbagger playing at a lower rating than you actually are.

You are still ignoring the fact it was also pointed out by another Clan Leader where you actually let his player win the games.

I DON"T PLAY SANDBAGGERS....I had already told my Clan Leader you were one, now he knows you are. You think you're helping by giving away games?

What you going to do if Russ decides to ban you from playing in Clan Challenges?
    You should stop and think about things lemon. Insults aren't going to get you out of a situation you put yourself in. Changing your ways might.

-VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 15:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Sep '21 15:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    All you got for your defense?

Pathetic little man you've turned out to be.

Ignorant I found out you were SANDBAGGING? 🙂 Question would be for how long has it been going on.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree