Finally and or course, thank you!

Finally and or course, thank you!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Because in the end it had already "come to this". Robbie was in a tailspin and needed putting out of his misery. But it could have been avoided if he had changed course a year or so ago. At that point no one wanted it to come to this, including me and that's the truth. But I'm a paying subscriber to this site and I don't want to see it undermined. I hope that's clear now.
Yes, but this was a long time coming.

He's been giving this site and its owners and its subscribers the middle finger for a long time, now.

Maybe the few stragglers left who were complicit in the debacle will quiet down now, or they can join him. I said at the time that all the clan leaders who colluded should go. I stand by that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Oct 17

Originally posted by @startreader
Uh-oh.

Here we go again.

Plus ça change.......

πŸ˜›
plus c'est la même chose

Yes, exactly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Oct 17

Originally posted by @proper-knob
Oh deary me. We're now going to witness the undignified and slightly tragic spectacle of Robert having to come back with a new profile on an almost daily basis.
Yes, but the good thing is that he cannot spew his venom without outing himself.

The minute he tries to get satisfaction via the forums, he's naked to all. (Ewwww...)

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 Oct 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Yes, but the good thing is that he cannot spew his venom without outing himself.

The minute he tries to get satisfaction via the forums, he's naked to all. (Ewwww...)
He's been like that to McGayo and Lemondrop many times !! 😡😡😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Oct 17

Originally posted by @shortcircuit
robbie was a cheat we know,
He laid an egg and got run from his home..
and when he was banned
he came back as a drone
I fail to see how anyone can be surprised by the outcome.

-VR

R

Moves
30 Oct 17
1 edit

R

Moves
30 Oct 17