Feels good

Feels good

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retired

Missouri

Moves
21 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
please go away, this thread is for the friends of the Easy Riders, not those who want to silence and ignore us!
Thus far, no friends of Sleazy Riders has posted on this thread.😵

By the way, see that Sleazy Riders has another pending challenge with Anti Metallica. And the collusion continues, challenge after challenge.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 16

Originally posted by my2sons

By the way, see that Sleazy Riders has another pending challenge with Anti Metallica. And the collusion continues, challenge after challenge.
Yes I know, I can't believe that they are allowed to get away with it. They are out of control and no one to put the reins on them. This will be my 10th year as a paying subscriber and very well could be my last, if this is allowed to continue. It is the only way to show admins how I feel about their inaction.
I am sure there will be those that will say don't let the door hit your butt on the way out, and happy to see me leave. I have pretty much had my fill of the collusion and cheating going on. Some action I know was taken, but it was NOT taken far enough in my humble opinion.
Very Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
21 May 16
2 edits

please go away, this thread is for the friends of the Easy Riders, not those whose sandbagging ways taints every post they make with the mark of hypocrisy.

rc

Moves
21 May 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Yes I know, I can't believe that they are allowed to get away with it. They are out of control and no one to put the reins on them. This will be my 10th year as a paying subscriber and very well could be my last, if this is allowed to continue. It is the only way to show admins how I feel about their inaction.
I am sure there will be those that will say ...[text shortened]... on I know was taken, but it was NOT taken far enough in my humble opinion.
Very Sincerely,
-VR
please go away, this thread is for the friends of the Easy Riders, not for those that want to air their personal grievances on issues about which no one cares.

m

Moves
21 May 16

And McTayto is in that challenge.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 16
3 edits

please go away, this thread is for the friends of the Easy Riders, not for those that want to air their personal grievances on issues about which no one cares.
As I've told you before Sleasy Riders do not control who posts in the clan forum.GOT IT?? ( You don't care you don't get ANYTHING from the Subscription Money, there for nothing to lose)!!!

Kind Regards,
With All the respect you deserve,
-VR

m

Moves
21 May 16

please go away, this thread is for the friends of the Easy Riders, not those whose sandbagging ways taints every post they make with the mark of hypocrisy.
The solution to your problem is simple.
Stop putting out these stupidly titled threads.

Unless of course you are really asking for this abuse.

You are a suck-up for attention just like lemondrip.
Attention of any kind.

rc

Moves
21 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
The solution to your problem is simple.
Stop putting out these stupidly titled threads.

Unless of course you are really asking for this abuse.

You are a suck-up for attention just like lemondrip.
Attention of any kind.
I have repeatedly asked you to go away, in what universe is that seeking attention???? oh yes the metallica back to front, topsy turvy universe!

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
21 May 16

are the Easy Riders up for brexit?

m

Moves
21 May 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
More like sitexit !! 😀

rc

Moves
22 May 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
If the UK decides to leave Europe it will trigger a Scottish referendum and we will most definitely apply to be a part of Europe.

rc

Moves
22 May 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
More like sitexit !! 😀
You are not handling our dominance very well Maghoobs.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
22 May 16

You are not handling our dominance very well Maghoobs.
Who is it you think you dominate Robbie. Ive got to say this, you and Mctayto have to be two of the biggest scumbags on this site, and both of you are in total denial. And if I get banned for saying it, I'm not really bothered.

rc

Moves
22 May 16

Originally posted by Steve45
Who is it you think you dominate Robbie. Ive got to say this, you and Mctayto have to be two of the biggest scumbags on this site, and both of you are in total denial. And if I get banned for saying it, I'm not really bothered.
Another pint of bitter for my friend please George! 😵

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Steve45
You do know Steve is posting the feelings of a lot of the members on RHP, he is one of the few with the guts/courage to say it!!! It is a shame because you once use to be a pretty decent fellow, in my humble opinion.
Very Kind Regards,
With all the respect you deserve,
-VR