ethics and legality

ethics and legality

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play while you can!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It seems the only one playing solitaire is you girlystover, look at you, without a friend in the world, clanless and clueless, a complete unknown! with no direction home.
I have many friends and a clan and am known as a man of my word. Now and long after you are gone, YOU will always be known as a CHEAT.

Moves
14 Dec 16

Gee that seems to have touched a nerve, the text was quoted to prevent you and the Crusty one from making any more little insinuations.
Seemed to me that yours was the nerve that was touched.

"The text was quoted to prevent..."? Prevent? You're trying to stop "little insinuations"?!

No insinuations from me or Rusty, Robbie.

The truth obviously touched a raw nerve and true to form the JW resorted to the Bible and tried to make it say what he wanted it to say.

But it doesn't. It says what it says and not what you want it to say. Truth is truth and that's what you had from me. You clearly don't like your own words coming back to you!

m

Moves
14 Dec 16

On the contrary it was a thoughtful post on the content of the opening post not a 'dirty deed done cheap', personal comment like yours.
Oh !!

A thoughtful post on your thoughtless paste ?? 😀

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by carystover
I have many friends and a clan and am known as a man of my word. Now and long after you are gone, YOU will always be known as a CHEAT.
yeah a cheat that broke no rules, bwahaha, what a lamebo skulking around in the shadows with a chick name hanging around like a bad smell.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Seemed to me that yours was the nerve that was touched.

"The text was quoted to prevent..."? Prevent? You're trying to stop "little insinuations"?!

No insinuations from me or Rusty, Robbie.

The truth obviously touched a raw nerve and true to form the JW resorted to the Bible and tried to make it say what he wanted it to say.

But it doesn' ...[text shortened]... truth and that's what you had from me. You clearly don't like your own words coming back to you!
you cannot save yourself, shall we go back and visit your little innuendo and confront you with it? I spare your blushes, take it for what it is, a get out of jail free card!

Moves
14 Dec 16

you cannot save yourself, shall we go back and visit your little innuendo and confront you with it? I spare your blushes, take it for what it is, a get out of jail free card!
You can't confront me with an innuendo because my words are plain. No innuendo or insinuation.

I confronted you with the truth and you can't cope. Stop wriggling!

Moves
14 Dec 16

What I do notice, though, is that you wriggled and slid away from providing any example whatsoever of Vespin's poetry.

Of course, you had to! The little v wouldn't know poetry if he had it for dinner!

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

What I do notice, though, is that you wriggled and slid away from providing any example whatsoever of Vespin's poetry.

Of course, you had to! The little v wouldn't know poetry if he had it for dinner!
His life is poetry and art!

Moves
14 Dec 16

His life is poetry and art!
Thank you for proving my point.

Vespin is a liar and a cheat and couldn't write a line of pastry if you paid him.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

It has to do with Pharisees terming other people drunkards, a practice that you regularly engage in. How you could have failed to recognise this is a testimony to your dimness!
Wobbie,

ROFLMAO...Sure looks like I touched a nerve about your drinking issues. 😉 Don't wait until it is too late to get help old friend. Like you are one to be calling someone anyone for that matter dim, what joke you are!!! I almost pity you, but you made your bed, now lie in it and take the consequences of your own actions.

-VR

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,

ROFLMAO...Sure looks like I touched a nerve about your drinking issues. 😉 Don't wait until it is too late to get help old friend. Like you are one to be calling someone anyone for that matter dim, what joke you are!!! I almost pity you, but you made your bed, now lie in it and take the consequences of your own actions.

-VR
yes I am quite sure had you been present you might have said exactly the same thing about the Christ, centuries may have passed but its interesting that the Pharisees are still among us.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Thank you for proving my point.

Vespin is a liar and a cheat and couldn't write a line of pastry if you paid him.
Vespin is a poet and an inspiration, a hero and the leader of the illustrious revolution! Peace be upon him for a thousand years!

st johnstone

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,

-VR
in the continuous drunken state he must actually believe some of the drivel he posts
he will never know the damage he has done to this site, made RHP a laughing stock ruined the clan system for a year at least plus with his minions sand baggers ruined many tournaments and made players not renew their subscriptions all year gloating and boosting
, the once respected robbie is now left with reputation in tatters. what a sad spiteful little man

hey robbie have another drink loser

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
in the continuous drunken state he must actually believe some of the drivel he posts
he will never know the damage he has done to this site, made RHP a laughing stock ruined the clan system for a year at least plus with his minions sand baggers ruined many tournaments and made players not renew their subscriptions all year gloating and boosting
, the once r ...[text shortened]... h reputation in tatters. what a sad spiteful little man

hey robbie have another drink loser
Haha Roma tea Jenny, no self control, like Crusty from one extreme to the other, no balance! no moderation just a prohibition banner to keep out your demons.

m

Moves
14 Dec 16

yeah a cheat that broke no rules, bwahaha, what a lamebo skulking around in the shadows with a chick name hanging around like a bad smell.
A cheat that broke no rules !!

LOL. Isn't that why you started this thread ?
Trying to differentiate between ethical and legality ?

Or more plainly put, trying to explain away your cheating as unethical ??

Is that how pathetic you have become ??

Enjoy your victory party !!
It should be a doozy !! 😀😀😀😀