Easy Riders statistics from 3 clans update

Easy Riders statistics from 3 clans update

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
See! what a great success its has been.
robbie,
You really don't want to hear my honest opinion on what you've done to the clan challenges.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
You really don't want to hear my honest opinion on what you've done to the clan challenges.

-VR
we'd rather hear your dishonest opinion

rc

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
or he just shad-up-a-his-face.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
Maiden Gertrude,
Of course you would, that is your style isn't lie, lie, lie!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Nov 16
1 edit

or he just shad-up-a-his-face.
robbie,

As if that is about to happen anytime soon!!! 😛

Although there is a possibility that could happen!

Regards,
-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
If you are in that bad a state and know you have operations coming up why start games you know you can't complete , load of old bollocks
Answered already. Read what I wrote in response to Roma's question. That is the best you will get from me. Feel free to PM any time. This will be my last post. Just so everyone is aware.

Moves
14 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by VESPIN
Answered already. Read what I wrote in response to Roma's question. That is the best you will get from me. Feel free to PM any time. This will be my last post. Just so everyone is aware.
You mean like your initial reply to Roma was your last post?

It's an interesting new take on the concept of last. 😛

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by VESPIN
As we are all being quite civil this may be the chance for you to explain what you were doing with Strategic Ultimatum and UOCFF clans and why. Were you put up to it or was it purely your own decision.

Being honest and civil may lead to acceptance. The forum awaits your honest explanation with no recriminations.

rc

Moves
14 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
As we are all being quite civil this may be the chance for you to explain what you were doing with Strategic Ultimatum and UOCFF clans and why. Were you put up to it or was it purely your own decision.

Being honest and civil may lead to acceptance. The forum awaits your honest explanation with no recriminations.
The leader of the illustrious revolution is under no duress to explain a single thing to
you or anyone else. Furthermore its beneath his dignity.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
14 Nov 16

The leader of the illustrious revolution is under no duress to explain a single thing to
Why don't you give him a chance to answer for himself.

I'm sure he's a big enough man to speak with his own voice. He doesn't need you to answer for him.

Give us your version of the facts VESPIN and don't let carrobie unduly influence you to save his own skin.

Moves
14 Nov 16

I'm sure he's a big enough man to speak with his own voice. He doesn't need you to answer for him.

Give us your version of the facts VESPIN and don't let carrobie unduly influence you to save his own skin.
Vespin could even give us his "final" version of the facts, his "last" word for one "last" time.

😀

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
14 Nov 16

Well there you go.

Unfortunately we are not able to publish personal messages.

Just recieved a personal message from a "PLAYER'' who admitted that there had been collusion between certain clans but that they would not come onto the forum to confess it. The PLAYER stated that a certain leader of a top ranked (but little respected) clan was the mastermind behind the plot.

Well there you go !!!! Finally the truth is coming out. I take it the question I asked above of a certain PLAYER will now go unanswered as he is peeing in his boots to admit the truth on this forum.

I won't say any more in this post but you should all be able to draw your own conclusions.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
14 Nov 16

Your supposed leader is nothing but a gutless ass kissing scumbag...........and I've got the pm to prove it.........not that I'd publish it on here. That would be against the rules.

Leader of the chicken coup fighters is about it. Cockle doodle do !!!!!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Vespin could even give us his "final" version of the facts, his "last" word for one "last" time.

😀
Hey Startreader.........if you want a big laugh just read the pm I just sent you

Bwahahahahahaha !!!! Oh my god........what a chicken (fighting) sheet than scumbag truly is. You're going to love it !!!!!!

rc

Moves
14 Nov 16

same my own skin from what, your delusions?