Scheduled outage 2009-02-18 10am GMT approx

Scheduled outage 2009-02-18 10am GMT approx

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to basics

About

Moves
18 Feb 09

Oh, and I like the filter 'my moves'. 🙂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Feb 09

It is possible to archive any complete game, there is no need to wait 7 days.

Before the update, clicking the folder icon sent the game straight to the archive folder, now clicking the (slightly modified) folder icon gives you an option of filing in any of the available folders.

If this is not working for you, please let me know.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
18 Feb 09

Originally posted by Russ
Don't worry, this didn’t have a beta phase, so I can collect feedback and revise.

This release was more about underlying changes than the presentation of "my games" page.

Folders are still there, but only on the 'all my games' page. It was clear from reviewing data that most people did not use folders for games in progress, hence the change.
The archive facility appears not to work. I click the folder then the archive window appears, I click archive but nowt happens 🙁

Back to basics

About

Moves
18 Feb 09

Originally posted by Russ
It is possible to archive any complete game, there is no need to wait 7 days.

Before the update, clicking the folder icon sent the game straight to the archive folder, now clicking the (slightly modified) folder icon gives you an option of filing in any of the available folders.

If this is not working for you, please let me know.
It doesn't work for me either.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Feb 09

Originally posted by Lundos
It doesn't work for me either.
Ok, I'll post back about this shortly. No problems were encountered during testing.

i

Moves
18 Feb 09

Same here; the game does not actually move.

I hope the sorting on last move time thing will not get ignored. That's a huge loss in functionality for me.

Moves
18 Feb 09

Doesn't work for me either and I hate the messy pages it leaves me with

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by incandenza
Same here; the game does not actually move.

I hope the sorting on last move time thing will not get ignored. That's a huge loss in functionality for me.
Ok, this was actually a bug. Now fixed.

Sending games to any other folder other than the default archive folder worked fine, so this was missed.

k

Moves
18 Feb 09

This update is swagwash! I liked it much better before. ICC is much better, I'm moving on!

Hard Spanker

Verona, Italy

Moves
18 Feb 09
1 edit

I like new way of manage game, but it's NECESSARY a little change: it has to be possible to put finished games in archives folders at any time, not only after 7 days.
Thanks.

EDIT: now it's fixed! GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Plop!

/dev/null

Moves
18 Feb 09

I still do not get any values in the time-out or time-bank columns. The archiving is fixed now (and better then before the change)

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
18 Feb 09

I detest the new way
It took me for ever to archive 14 games simply as my games are spread over 6 f*********** pages

M

Moves
18 Feb 09

I really like the idea of being able to email a specific folder of games. If that feature was available before, then nevermind. Once I get used to it, I'm sure I'll think it crazy the way it was done before 🙂

Knife Wielder

In the shadows...

Moves
18 Feb 09
1 edit

Not to sound like everyone else on here, but I'm really not liking this new way around...

I'd like to be able to sort my current games by "last move" again, and I'd like to be able to see all of my games on one page. If you archive a game on page three, you get bumped back to page one, so you have to go back to page three to archive the next one... It took ten minutes to archive fifteen games...

Moves
18 Feb 09

Originally posted by catnap642
I don't like the fact 'time of last move's' been taken away - that makes working out timebanks a bit of a guesstimate

EDIT : I take that back - I see you just need to click on timebank... looks good
I can't click on 'timebank' at all. I have to click on 'info' to get the time of last move. I don't like this. Am I doing something wrong?