Migration complete!

Migration complete!

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by Russ
This will be working now. A lot of problems such as conditional moves, the club & clan menu, and the flags pop outs, they were all related to the same problem, and now working.
Thanx Russ.

gH

Moves
23 Sep 13

One suggestion for the blitz: when picking up a piece to experiment with placement, please highlight the square it was originally placed on. I have made innocent mistakes by replacing the piece on an adjacent square, which then got processed as a move, when it was not intended to be be such. ALSO: why not have a take back move function for mouse slips? Thanks

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Sep 13

The first version will try to feature match what we had before just to get it available.

From there, it will remain in active development, unlike the last version. (I just really *really* hated Flash)

p

Moves
23 Sep 13

Games Explorer is not working. After moving the e pawn, for instance, it remains highlighted and you can't move any other piece.

Moves
23 Sep 13

Why am I paying for a Subscription if there's going to be ads everywhere on everything? I just accidentally lost my move in a game because I bumped a link. Not cool. Really don't like that.

Australia

Moves
24 Sep 13

Recommended Posts has taken a holiday.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Sep 13

Originally posted by AaronZepplin
Why am I paying for a Subscription if there's going to be ads everywhere on everything? I just accidentally lost my move in a game because I bumped a link. Not cool. Really don't like that.
You should not be seeing adverts, which means they are coming from another source, most likely malware unfortunately.

Moves
24 Sep 13

Turn the time banks back on already!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Sep 13

The timeout suspension has now ended.

Moves
24 Sep 13

Originally posted by Russ
You should not be seeing adverts, which means they are coming from another source, most likely malware unfortunately.
It's a virus, Maleware bytes didn't get it... any suggestions? Sorry, I'm not a genius with computers and it coincided with server change.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
24 Sep 13

Perhaps getting/updating your anti-virus is needed. Good luck.

Moves
24 Sep 13

Originally posted by ketchuplover
Perhaps getting/updating your anti-virus is needed. Good luck.
Updated Microsoft Security Essentials and running full scan, will find out if it did the trick after work today. Thanks everybody, sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

p

Moves
24 Sep 13

Timebank is not working. i.e., it is not depleting.

Moves
26 Sep 13

Any news on iOS 7 link?
I have upgraded and could really use the app app 🙂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Sep 13

Now priority issues with the main site have subsided, I'm on it 100%. I can't state that it will be ready tonight, but that is what I am aiming for.

Check this thread I just created Thread 155557