Mobile (iPhone) interface web app beta

Mobile (iPhone) interface web app beta

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Sep 13
1 edit

IOS7 released last week, breaking the iPhone web app in the process at a very inconvenient time. I'm in the process right now of porting the old app to a new framework, and hope to have a very short beta period before updating the main mobile (possible 24hours). This could be ready as early as tonight, so if you would like to be involved, please send me a message or post here, and I’ll message you when its available.

F

Moves
26 Sep 13

Yes please!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Sep 13

No sign of this tonight, I'm afraid. That final 10% of the work taking 90% of the time....

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Sep 13

More excuses I'm afraid. I'm using it in dev, but it needs testing and refactoring before letting anywhere near the wild. Unfortunately, my time is more limited now the weekend has rolled around, so if I don't get any time on it, its late Monday. Apologies for the false expectations.

F

Moves
30 Sep 13

How's it going?

Moves
01 Oct 13
1 edit

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Oct 13
3 edits

If you are feeling brave, take a look at mobile.redhotpawn.com on any iDevice.

Everything should look at least a little familiar, but it actually works very differently.

The old board code is still used, but this will be changed, and features will be improved once other priorities have been dealt with on the site. (I'm looking at you, blitz).

As always, bookmark the login screen to desktop for best experience.

edit : After a short test, this will be accessible from iPhone.redhotpawn.com.

F

Moves
01 Oct 13

So far so good. Seems better than previous version.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
02 Oct 13
1 edit

After some further testing on IOS6 last night (on top of IO7 testing), this will now be promoted to replace the iphone.redhotpawn.com app.

Edit: accessible now from both iphone.redhotpawn.com and mobile.redhotpawn.com