Hi! 31 yro male speaking,
I'm an IT specialist, .NET developer, interested in chess, biking, beer, music, reading, movies etc.
After long time of chess inactivity, I rediscovered this beautiful game and got addicted again. Prepare for a quick, reckless and aggressive player fond of making stupid mistakes, with occasional moments of lucidity! Just look at my games chart.
- Sometimes I play drunk 😉
- I don't mind chat nor discussing the game. (say at least "hello"😉.
- I will play against anyone, no matter the rating.
- I will claim all timeouts w/o reminder (I like to play, not to wait!) unless you ask me not to. I expect you to do the same.
- I will surrender when I'm definitively lost - stalling game and moving pieces just to make a move will not help me win. I expect the same behavior from my opponents
- I'm not using any books, computers or anything like that - all the mistakes and good move are just my own.
Highest rating: 1678, may '09.
Good luck and enjoy playing chess!
Gens una sumus!