✓Accepting all challenges
Last move 88 days 20 hours and 32 minutes ago
About Desmond Baruch
I was 2150 USCF - but that was a long time ago. These days, I've developed a fondness for dropping pieces!
My favorite player is Botvinnik. I think Fischer is currently GOAT with Kasparov close. Carlsen will probably get that title as he seems to have a special understanding of the geometry of the game.
I am happy to occasionally play a much lower rated player - under these circumstances:
1) You've been played at least10 games on RHP,
2) Time control is 1/0.
I have turned down challenges because the player didn't bother to read my profile and offered an unacceptable time such as 3/7.
I now take skulls as soon as I see them, having grown weary of players who abuse the Timeout.
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||2172|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1890||2011||2040|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 14 Sep '23 .