why so few tournaments?

why so few tournaments?

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
20 Sep 10

why are there so few tournaments at the moment?

Moves
21 Sep 10

I've been curious as to the same. I keep waiting for more banded (non set-piece) tournaments to come up, and my games have dwindled down to the 20s. Based on the comments of others, banded tournaments seem to be preferred by most of the RHP community - high and low ranked members.

Maybe it's a resources issue, and there are so many tournaments ongoing it's putting a strain on things - which is understandable.

I'd also like to know if there's any rhyme or reason to the scheduling of tournaments. For example, if I knew that the third Monday of each month is when the banded mini threesome tournament is posted, I'd be sure to check in to join.

T

Moves
23 Sep 10

yes, points well raised. banded ones are obviously more appealing, and i often miss them as they fill up very quickly!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Sep 10

Originally posted by TottenhamHotspurFC
yes, points well raised. banded ones are obviously more appealing, and i often miss them as they fill up very quickly!
did you send feedback?

T

Moves
10 Oct 10

no!

Australia

Moves
12 Oct 10
1 edit

I've got tired of waiting (and begging) for opportunities and now play my tournament games on another site. Pity, I dislike their interface but what else can I do if I want to participate in banded tournaments?

Back to basics

About

Moves
02 Dec 10

We need more tournaments. Many, many more. Both banded, unbanded, and thematic. The holidays are coming up and people need something to do in their vacation...

TS

Moves
02 Dec 10

I agree. I'm in a situation where i really want to play more tournaments, but there are none available!! Please put more banded tournaments on!