What's a 'Trial Tournament'?

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
YNWA

Moves
10 May 06
1 edit

Edit: What's a 'Trial Tournament'?

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by ElleEffSeee

Edit: What's a 'Trial Tournament'?
A tournament where you can take moves back if you don't like them, hence the name - Trial Tournament -

E
YNWA

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
A tournament where you can take moves back if you don't like them, hence the name - Trial Tournament -
Are you sure that's the right answer?

I'm refering to the silver star on the tournaments page that has the label 'Trial Tournament' next to it.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
11 May 06

I'm refering to the silver star on the tournaments page that has the label 'Trial Tournament' next to it.
Those tournaments are for nonsubscribers, so they can see what it's like. There hasn't been one in over a year though.

E
YNWA

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Those tournaments are for nonsubscribers, so they can see what it's like. There hasn't been one in over a year though.
Oh I see - thanks.

E
YNWA

Moves
11 May 06

After a bit of searching I found one:

Tournament 429

It's advertised as a tourney for 'future subscribers'. Out of the 48 players only 4 now have stars next to their names. Good idea/bad idea? I think bad; make non-subs pay for the privilege of entering tourneys.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
11 May 06
1 edit

Hope non subs are reading this as they keep asking for a tournament and as you can see they had one before 4 subscribed lol bad idea i say..Thats why there hasn't been one in a year as russ and chris know that it was a waste of time before.

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
11 May 06

You wouldn't see irony if it slaps you in the face

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
12 May 06

Some people appreciated it.

E
YNWA

Moves
12 May 06
1 edit

Oh you were trying to be funny. Something tells me this isn't the first time you failed so spectacularly. 🙄

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
12 May 06

In this case I believe it was sarcastic that did the slapping.

E

Swansea

Moves
13 May 06

Originally posted by Aiko
In this case I believe it was sarcastic that did the slapping.
Sarcasm.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
14 May 06

Oh you were trying to be funny. Something tells me this isn't the first time you failed so spectacularly. 🙄
I think you meant that this isn't the first time that ElleEffSeee missed the point entirely and tried to look all smart by blaming the provider of sarcasm.

E
YNWA

Moves
14 May 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Gastel
I think you meant that this isn't the first time that ElleEffSeee missed the point entirely and tried to look all smart by blaming the provider of sarcasm.
Well I'm not the sort to talk about myself in the third person so no. You're a [sarcasm]friendly[/sarcasm] chap aren't you? The only contact I've had with you is to give you some advice on a point you raised in a thread concerning why you weren't getting many clan games. How on earth have you come up with this statement, did my advice offend you?