Tournament TOs

Tournament TOs

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

New Jersey

Moves
29 May 03

What is the story with Tournament Time Outs? I have games in the Hundred to One started on May 16 11:57 GMT -5. I would have assumed that the games should have timed out May 16 + 7 (TO) + 2 (grace period) or May 25th. And it is now May 29th.

I thought that this was fixed and TOs were automatic so that we wouldn't need to claim them.

David

g
(dandan)

State College, PA

Moves
29 May 03

I asked the same question in another thread. Russ answered that the automatic timeout isn't really automatic as such. It's a script which he runs every nite. When he was away on honeymoon, he didn't run the script, so no auto timeouts were given during that period. Should be back to normal now, though.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Jun 03

I still let it slip sometimes even now. (I even feel some guilt when I run it!!! Its no fun being the executioner.)

It will be fully automatic soon.

-Russ

d

New Jersey

Moves
02 Jun 03

I understand, which is why I hate taking TOs. Though by making it automatic and publishing it, it becomes a non-issue. Though no matter what you do, someone will complain.

David

d
The Godfather

e8

Moves
02 Jun 03

Originally posted by Russ
I still let it slip sometimes even now. (I even feel some guilt when I run it!!! Its no fun being the executioner.)

It will be fully automatic soon.

-Russ
i think it will be good when it is fully automatic...

L

Amsterdam

Moves
02 Jun 03

Originally posted by dcpk
I understand, which is why I hate taking TOs. Though by making it automatic and publishing it, it becomes a non-issue. Though no matter what you do, someone will complain.

David
Well...when you begin a game or a tournament game...you have agreed with the time-out time...so when someone starts shouting about scumbags and those things, they are losers.

Olav

p.s. I think that when someone asks someone not time him out and he puts his vacation setting on...you shouldn't do it...🙂

T

Moves
19 Jun 03

The recent Quickfire tournament: see group 33: so far only one move made... I take it auto time-outs are still not implemented?